Professor-Jungkook

"Hey Y/N!"

I look at my back when someone called me and saw my friend waving her hands at me, grinning. Running her way to me as she gently smack my back.

"Sup, Sunmi?" I said looking forward as many students are passing. Walking inside the school only to heard some students murmuring--or more like gossiping something.

"Am fine, by the way I heard that Mrs.Kang is sick today and someone said Mr. Jeon will be the one teaching us for now till Mrs. Kang is fine and back" she said grinning widely this time. Suddenly my face heats up thinking about Mr. Jeon teaching them. Mr. Jeon is a fine young teacher in their school, almost all the girls in our school likes to throw themselves at him and praise him but Mr. Jeon never put his attention at them and just straightly ignores them,
but when it comes to me--I mean I don't want to sound so cocky and assuming here but Mr. Jeon acts differently like wou---"Earth to Y/N! Hellow?" Sunmi cutted off my thoughts waving her hands infront of my face.

"What?" I ask her, dumbfounded.

"Why are you spacing out? I said lets head to our class" she said before pulling my hands, dragging me with her to class.

Getting myself comfortable on my seats while Sunmi is seated infront of me playing with her phone, as we wait till the teacher comes in.

A minutes later, the door was opened and a Greek man comes in. Yes, Mr. Jeon Jungkook the Greek man I'm talking about. Straighten up my back and keep my eyes on the man infront who's busy putting some papers and books on the desk. I can hear all the girls squealing silently on their seats.

Tch.

Rolling my eyes mentally before my eyes shot up to Mr. Jeon when he looks up and clears his throat, noticing as his eyes are looking each of us before it landed on me, gulping hard as I stared back at him, face heating up as I quickly look away blushing, can't maintain eye contact with him. Noticing the small smirk on his lips.

"Okay, Good morning class, now since Mrs. Kang can't attend today I'm going to be the one teaching you for now until she comeback" he said looking down his watch, checking the time.

"And please take out your Biology book and read the page 343, after that I'll call one of you and let you answer my questions on board" he said, before I catch him looking at my way and again a smirk plastered on his face.

WTF

Minutes of reading the book as the class remains silent. All of us are too focus on studying as I didn't notice Mr. Jeon standing on my side, gripping my book tightly as I force myself to focus on reading as he leans closer, eyes looking at my book as he stop. I can feel myself getting sweaty and nervous for the sudden closeness.

"Are you okay Y/N?" he whispered to me trying not to distract other students sending a shivers down my spine.

Yes, he calls me by my name and that's one of the reason why I said he acts differently with me.

"Yeah" slowly nodding my head trying not to turn my head to him. Breathing heavily and I can tell Mr. Jeon noticed it before back up slowly.

"Don't be nervous Y/N, i won't bite" he chuckles lowly before heading back to his desk infront.

"Okay class, that's enough now let's start, please stand up and write your answer here on the board if I call your name, understood?" he said formally. All the students stopped and focus infront as he started calling out some names as I mentally prayed I wouldn't be mention.

"John"

"Rose"

"Mark"

"Sunmi"