Carol baskin

Hey! This story is going to be really bad and im warning you now :/ this story was made by abby and isa

Carol Baskin went to go to the ice cream store and she got breadsticks and cherry's, after that she went to the mall and then she got some new make-up. When she got back to her house, she was going to take a swim in her pool, her tiger pooped on Karen's windowsill but carol didn't know. Karen started stomping out into carols back yard "THIS ANIMAL OF YOURS JUST POOPED ON MY WINDOWSILL, YOUR GOING TO GET FIRED FROM YOU JOB LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER" karen said looking like a tomato with steam coming out of her ears. "Theres no managers out here karen your so stupid" carol said with a look on her face, Bhad Bhabie was in carols house so when she heard the conversation she opened the window and said "catch me outside how bout that" when Bhad Bhabie said that, Karen got so mad and was about to hit her from the window. but when Karen was about to swing, BB (Bhad Bhabie) closed the window and Karen hand came clean off. Carols tiger called tony the tiger from frosted flakes, turned out tony came in like 2 mins because he was worried. when tony came to the house he kissed carols tiger on the cheek and said "are you okay babe?". "yea I'm fine, but someone hand got chopped off and I don't know what to do, theres blood everywhere" Carols tiger [Eric] said with a worried look on his face. they both ran back to the backyard where Karens hand got cut off. Carol decided that she would just take off her make-up and go to bed, in her tiger skin, ignoring that Karen's hand just got cut off.

I know this was the first chapter and it sucks but idk LMAO this is just a joke story I suggest to stop reading it LOL-I & A