The Meeting

Cath's POV

"jon, can you get me my phone? Naiwan ko yata sa van. Thank you!" Raging my bag while walking down the hallway.

"Oh god, im late"

"Hey, Watch out!"

And all of a sudden i just found myself on the floor rubbing my forehead. Of all the time na pwede ka nga naman bumangga bakit ngayon pa, f*ck! It hurts!

"Hey ms. Cath, Are you okay? Medic anyone? May sugat ka. H'wag ka munang kumilos"

"No, late na ako. I think i can handle it" as i try to stand up but then i saw a blood on my hands

"No, ms. Wag mo ng pilitin ba~~~"
And everything became blurry and dark.

White painted room and that unpleasant smell of betadine alcohol and blood. Yeah, Im in a hospital~

"Good thing you're awake ms. Carlos" a low intimidating voice from a woman gives me shivers.

"How'd you feel? Are you dizzy? Does your head hurts?"

"M-medyo masakit lang pero bearable naman"

"The nurse said your P.A rush you in here with a cut on your upper left forehead, it's not a deep one but we need to do 2 stitches for fast healing and recovery."

"What! stitches? On my forehead? Pls doc tell me hindi mag iiwan ng peklat to"

"Don't worry ms. Carlos we'll make sure of that"

And the door of the room suddenly opens and welcomed arthur

"Hey, hun how are you? Anong masakit sayo?" He rush through my bed

"I thought you were in singapore?"

"As soon as i recieve jon's message na nasa ospital ka i immediate get the soonest flight back here, i can't afford walking in the stage knowing that my girlfriend is rushed in the hospital" i can sense how concern he is

"Sabi ni doc okay naman na daw ako" as i look to the doctor.

"Yes, mr. Claveria. You're girlfriend is doing good now. she just need to rest for a couple of days then she can go back to her routines and. Ms. Carlos pls, don't expose your wound with make ups or such things that can harmly affect your wound."

"Yes, thanks doc"

"May i excuse myself first? The nurse will be here in 10 mins to check your vitals"

"Thank you doc" as me and arthur said in unison.

She just smile and left the room, there's something with that doctor. There's something with her.

Zachi's POV

"Doc? Namumutla ka po, okay ka lang?" Why did you have to notice it, arghh!

"I think i need a check up, call Dra. Andrea tell her i need a cardiologist, i have an abnormal heart beating" i said with sarcasm

"Asus! Doc zachi may pa flowers na naman po ba si doc clax?"

"Ha? No, no. Wala. You know what? Tapusin mo nalang yang chart mo para sa endorsement mo hindi yung puro ka chika dyan"

"Si doc naman di na mabiro eh, sge po doc see yah later!" And she smile sweetly.

Hayy nako! Self you're being weird, SO. WEIRD.

I just shrugged off the unknown feelings inside me. And continue my way to the office, i need coffee, lot's of coffee.

Was it just me or may kakaiba talaga everytime i was entering room A 23.

"Queen rounds nyo po?" A nurse gets my attention back

"Wag kang panira ng araw, andie"

"Nagtatanong lang naman po doc eh" while pouting her lips

"Don't mind zac nalang andie, she's on her time of the month" it was my best of friend andrea

"Letche ka..."

"Ay ganun po ba, sorry po doc queen" andie while smilling trying to piss me more.

"Kaya siguro magkapangalan kayo no? Parehas kayong bwiset" rolling my eyeballs to them

"Sige po, bye doc andrea, bye doc zac! See you around"

"Ma stock ka sana sa elevator" and bring back my attention on my chart board checking some details

"Where's clax? I haven't saw him since this morning"

"He's out with some of the interns nasa medical mission"

"And why aren't you with them?"

"Cause i am here standing in front of you, trying to focus on my patients chart while you were bugging me" as i look on andrea's eyes

"Ipahinga mo yan after friend, nakakapanget"

"Whatever." And left her alone, i sti need tk check on my patient, she needs me more than my oh so crazy friend

I let out a loud breath before wisphering to myself "embrace yourself together zachi, kaya mo yan" and knocks on the door

As i opens it i saw my patient sleeping soundly. I can't stop but to watch her while sleeping as i walk beside her bed.

Why are you like this, what did you do to me? Did you cast me a spell? This was just my third time to see you but you are affects me like hell.

*Snaps*

"Doc are you okay? Were there something wrong with me"

"Oh, no. no. Sorry medyo madami lang akong iniisip" ghad you self

"Oh, okay"

"Anyways, luckily mabilis ang recovery mo. Pwede ka ng mag discharge later" giving her a smile

"But how about my stitches, doc?
"Oh yes about that you have to go back here, 7 days from now para tanggaling and para nadin makusap mo ang dermatologist namin, don't worry it'll still be me handling you"

"Talaga po? Thank you, doc!"

"No need, it's our job" and smiles "So wala naman ng ibang kailangan, so maybe a see you again, ms. Carlos?"

"See you next week doc" and she smiles sweetly that gives me a chill
I  immediately left the room and let my back touch the cold wall.

"This is really something".