Letter 5

Wendy  stopped opening the letters because it would break her heart to read them. It's now 26 years after the war she started to receive letter about 24 years ago she stopped opening them 3 years ago. Fred stayed by her side all these years to guide her to happiness, but without her opening the letters it wasn't going to help so he stopped sending them when he sent 23 a day. She needed a break from every thing even seeing the Weasleys. She loved the Weasleys and her best friend was Bill and her brother was George but it hurt her to much to visit them. She moved away from the Wizarding world to a small Muggle town in the middle of nowhere. Fred decide to send a finally letter to her but he didn't know if she would open it. Wendy saw the letter on her bed and thought well Fred did say he was always with me.

Dear Wendy, 

I'm telling you this is my last letter because I can see that your a lot happier without reading my letters so this will be my last letter to you. I will always love you you have been my rock throughout my years at Hogwarts when we first started talking I fell for you even though you where in Slytherin you would light up my day with you little pranks you pulled on me and George in the 5th year and when we went to the Yule ball you looked absolutely breath taking that I couldn't form words so I just kissed you and when you kissed me back I knew then that you where my forever. Just know I will always watch over you even when you have kids they will be influenced by me in a way so watch out your going to have a trouble maker on your hands. 

With all love,

Fred Weasley