Light [0]

It wouldn't be long now before they got to the prison. Brief flakes of snow brushing by and landing on the tampered floor. It hadn't even been a full 24 hours since the prison break, and they were going to travel there once more.

Gizzy hadn't finished preparing himself mentally for the trip, though was hesitant to admit. It was highly dangerous with all the guards around, and his luck had to run out at some point. Hell, he got shot in the head and survived!

Only once he finished collecting ammo for his gun, did he look up and see something strange. A bright light, shining brightly into his eye. How hadn't he realised it before? It's so obvious.

"Hey, Tink-" He began, looking behind him. That's odd. No one's here. It wasn't meant to be like that. Everyone was meant to be there, either hiding or preparing to set out to the prison.

"Anyone?" He called. No reply.

After a few seconds, the bright white light clouded his vision and he felt his back make quick and painful contact with the snow covered ground.

"Rainbow Steeeeeve? Luucaaaass?" Sabre the Chicken Man beckoned. Whatever joke they were pulling, it wasn't funny. The Rainbow Town had expanded so much and it was hard to find people anymore.

"Come on, you're starting to worry me..." Again, no one responded. Just the gentle whistle of the wind through the rainbow trees.

Hastily, he drew his sword as a blinding light appeared from behind him. Turning himself around, he stared into it. He couldn't make out anything, a silhouette or a person. Just nothing.

And just like that, he felt himself hit the ground, the light taking over.