31:Memory prodding magic

"Talking about being a librarian..." Namjoon pulled out a picture and placed it in front of Hana.

"How would you like to explain your visits to the forbidden sections. I am sure you knew you were not allowed there" Namjoon popped the question showing her what seemed to be a screenshot from CCTV footage. Hana knew she was in a tight spot but she was prepared for this. 

"Prince Sehun and I came to an agreement. He permitted me to visit the forbidden section in every library situated inside Voclaunore " she partly lied but did it with confidence. Her heart didn't even skip a bit before lying because she knew if she would get nervous, Uchiha Yoongi would catch upon her with ease.

Now the ball was on Sehun's court. If he would deny the claim then it would only be a matter of seconds before she would be executed as a terrorist therefore, Hana sincerely hoped Sehun would save her ass for the sake of their friendship.

There was a bit of whispering among the jury and soon she realized Sehun was not present in that court. In fact, none of Jungkook's friends except for the princess Annette Cressida was there.

If she correctly recalled she was the same girl with Beomgyu at the party, who ignored her existence and talked about her like she was an object. Their first impression was enough for Hana to guess that Annette was a nasty girl, but now she was wondering how jealous she must have also been to come to the court all by herself to give a false statement against her.

"And what was that agreement?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows in curiosity.

"It's an agreement between us, I prefer not to say it '' Hana asserted but she was soon confronted by an icy glare from the head of the council and she found herself blurting out their agreement, unconsciously.

"Our agreement was If I would forgive him for disrespecting me and accept the crown prince of death valley as my friend then he would authorize access to all the forbidden areas in the Voclaunore" There was a loud gasp echoing the room, everyone looking right and left to make sure that they heard her right.

"Do you have a written form of this agreement? " When those words left his mouth, Hana's blood went cold. Of course, they didn't have a written form of that agreement and since Sehun was not in the court she couldn't even prove what she said was in fact the truth.

"No, but if you ask Prince Sehun, he will testify on my behalf" She proclaimed then looked in her mother's direction. She had a feeling that none of the people present in the room considered her innocent but she prayed that her mother, Madelyn, and James would believe her.

As if they understood why Hana turned to them, all three of them immediately gave a reassuring nod as a gesture that they believed in her.

"Well, we all can see and feel the power of manipulation pumping through her veins. Not only Ms Yun is smart but she is capable of influencing every person around her, especially men. Her charms are quite evident" her jaw touching the floor listening to the conclusion the prosecutor derived by questioning. She wondered if he was on drugs because only the most delusion person would deduct something so absurd.

"... but this pull, this alluring aura, this beauty is also a part of her deadly plans. We shall not be fooled by the innocent face that caused the great disaster to occur. She might have succeeded in wowing our young princes but we know better. We have seen vixens like her and what they are capable of." His tone came out harsher than necessary but the entire crowd was again nodding their heads agreeing with every nonsense he was spilling as if none of them had their own brain to think for themselves.

"Tell me, Ms. Yun, if things really happened how you explained it to happen, why are you here with little to no injury. You were hit by imari right. The buildings around you got destroyed, your both friends got heavily injured, and one is in a coma. Considering the fact that your friends were both highly capable magical beings and yet they were thrashed and you are here walking perfectly fine"