𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐫

I have no experience or even have any clue how to play soccer so feel free to correct me on anything. Thanks

JJ loved soccer. He was always good with his feet. He would always show me all kinds of cool tricks he could do and would beg me to play with him and be a goalie while he kicked a ball at me.

Well of course half the time I told him no cause I didn't want to get hit by a ball going one hundred miles per hour. So I signed him up for the high school soccer team. He didn't like the idea of it though. He hated the thought of being committed to a school. Or "hell" as he calls it. But he went to tryouts after I begged him constantly.

He did amazing and of course, he made the team so now he's the star player. The best one out there. He was never on the bench even if he wanted to be. Where he was so good at making goals the coach put him as the striker or the one who kicks the ball into the net.

I was proud of him. I came to every practice and every game. Even though I barely knew what was going on half the time I always watched. Mainly just to see my boyfriend run around. And I'm not gonna lie he was a hot soccer player. Girls drooled over him but he was mine so they had to back off.

So here I was now watching as JJ dribbled the ball past a few players on the other team before kicking it, sending it for a beeline straight past the goalie and into the net.

I cheered as he raised his arms in the air and looked at me with excitement as he came running over to me.

"Hey, hot shot, you're doing great," I tell him, rubbing the sweat off his forehead. "You're crushing them"

"Yeah?" He raises his eyebrows with a toothy grin before taking a sip of the fresh cold water I just handed him.

"Hell yeah, babe, and you look good out there" I wink at him playfully making him grin as he handed the water back to me over the fence.

He leaned over the fence and pulled me as close as I could get and kissed me hard. His lips move with mine as our tongues explored each other as if they had never met before but they had a million times.

"Maybank! Get your ass over here!" I heard his coach yell. His coach was never too friendly and wasn't too fond of me cause I was the reason JJ wouldn't be paying attention during practice and games.

"I gotta go" JJ mumbled against my lips before pulling away.

"I love you. Beat their asses okay?" I laugh as he lets go of me and I sit back down on the bottom bleacher.

"Maybank!" His coach yelled again making him run off blowing me a kiss as he went.

I watched as he listened to the coach for a few before heading back into the field and got into position. They only needed one more point to win the game.

The ball was put into play and everyone went into action. The ball was passed from player to player and stole from the other team a few times before one of JJ's teammates stole it back and passed it to another teammate then it made its it's way to JJ who passed it to a guy on his left before running closer to the net.

The guy who he passed it to then kicked it back to him so that he could fire it into the goal and he did so scoring the last point they needed to win the game. Everyone cheered including myself who was probably the loudest.

JJ ran over to me grinning from ear to ear. I reached over the fence to hug him but he picked me up and sat me down on the side of the fence he was on before planting his soft lips onto mine.

I giggled as he squeezed my butt and my hands tangled in his knotted hair. His teammate laughed and chuckled at us as we pulled away.

"Ice cream?" I questioned and JJ nodded quickly.

"Meet me in the locker room" he pecked my lips one last time before turning around. I smack his butt as he started walking away and he looked over his shoulder glaring at me.

I walked up to the school and stood outside waiting for JJ to come out. I wouldn't dare go in there. It was the boy's locker room. It had to smell like sweat and feet in there.

Finally, JJ came out along with a few of his friends. He intertwined his finger with mine and I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked out of the building while he laughed with his friends.

Once we got to my car he threw his stuff in the back and then hopped in the passenger seat. I started up the car and we took off heading to get ice cream.

After a few minutes of driving, I looked over at JJ to see him passed out in the passenger seat with his mouth wide open catching flies. I didn't blame him. He had to be exhausted after how hard he played.

I placed my hand on his thigh as I pulled into a grocery store parking lot. It would be better to get a whole tub of ice cream and take it home so I didn't have to wake up JJ. He was too precious.

Slightly edited

Word count: 960