જ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ➳

My class was over, and i was tired as hell. I went back to my dorm.

 I saw Sasha eating tacos as always, she asked me if i wanted some, and i replied with a 'no thank you' i wasnt feeling hungry, but Sasha made me eat. Me and her are roommates and she's always there for me even at bad times. Time went by, it was 9pm. I couldn't sleep so i decided to study for this big exam i have next week.i studied for 3 hours, then i got a bit tired. I looked at the moon, then i saw a boy sitting outside. i still couldn't see who it was cause it was obviously dark.

So i decided to go outside and see who it was. i walked down the stairs quietly making sure no one heard me, i opened the door slowly, and i saw Jean. My classmate. We were pretty close, as FRIENDS. I used to have a huge crush on him, but i don't know anymore. I sat down beside him.'oh Y/N what are you doing here this late?''i could ask the same thing to you jean' i said 'well i just wanted to see the moon, it's very beautiful, but nothing is more prettier then you' he said while looking at me deep in the eyes 'oh no haha, I'm not even that pretty.'

he looked at me in the eyes, his hand touching my cheeks and said

'i think you need to sleep, you look tired'

And he was right, i was tired, so i went back to my dorm.

I tried to sleep, but i couldn't forget the moment when we made an eye contact, his hand touching my cheeks. I got butterflies.

My eyes slowly closed, and i fell asleep. 

(𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲) I woke up, looked at the time it was (8:10 ᵃᵐ) I checked up on sasha but she was still asleep. I put my clothes on, did my makeup as usual, fixed my hair.

Then i woke Sasha up.

After 10 mins, we went down stairs to eat breakfast.

I saw Jean with Eren, Armin and Connie.

But Jean wasn't eating, he was drawing instead. 

I really didn't think much of it, I sat with Historia, Ymir, Sasha and Mikasa.

Meanwhile  the teachers, Levi, Hange and Erwin sat in one table.

Jean left early, i was wondering where he was going.

Following him wouldn't hurt, so i went after him.

He went in to the school, the art class room.

i felt like a creep watching him draw.

then suddenly he took his shirt off, and continued painting.

i was trying to get a closer look, cause he just looked so precious.

I didn't watch where i was going, then i accidently tripped over a paint can.

Then...