Chapter 26

Hello lovelies!!

I missed y'all (✯ᴗ✯)

Here's a new chapter for you all.

Guys i know , i haven't been updating , but i literally try to write whenever i can.

I'm listening to mann mera lofi , oof what a vibe.

Ig : @ mananxmoonlight 🦋☁️

🦋🦋🦋

As soon as we entered the corridor of our room , i already had jitters , i mean , how’d he react ? He’ll like my surprise of course , but i know he’s a little mad at me too , for my  harkatein ( doings ) at the dinner , he was suspicious obviously for i was nervous and whenever i am even a tiny bit nervous around him , boom , he catches me.

And let me tell you , i am hella nervous rn , and we are just about to enter our rooms.

I stood outside the door of our room and parth was bidding bye to our friends who were all too tired and were entering their respective rooms.

Opening the door , i looked at everything once again , and closed my eyes to feel the calm in this room , so serene.

I could hear Parth talking to all of them and his voice becoming more clearer as he continued to walk towards our room.

I

the door crack

“ Tum ruko , what was your ass high on ? Dinner pe ? I mean , what got - “
I closed my eyes shut as soon as he stopped talking , because of course he finally saw the room.

Woahhhh !! "
I turned around looked at his face , which showed how amazed he was with the decorations.

Fuxk this is , this is , i mean i am awestruck “
He literally looked so happy right at the moment, his smile said it all and most importantly , those eyes said it all.

Parth’s eyes are something else , beautifully , i mean , i can literally read them , the shine , okay i can write a book on it only if y’all want me to lol.

I walked towards him and locked my arms around his neck , he did not even take a moment to lock his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“ You like it , hmm ? “
My voice was husky , because i know , we’re gonna do the dirty.

Oof ! You need to stop talking like a besharam niti.

“ Like ? I fkn love it , how am i supposed to thank you? “
He said , pushing my traces behind my ears.

“ How am I supposed to thank you for all that you do for me “
And that was his que to shut up , he got it that i didn’t like him thanking me.

I got out of his hold , to which he groaned , walking towards the couch , i picked up the cake , walked back towards him , held his hands and pulled him with me to the bed.

I could feel , he didn’t know , how to express , how much he loved all of this , he was overwhelmed right now .

I made him sit on the bed and sat down before him with the cake in between us.