Meetings and Greetings

"I'm telling you bro, she'll never notice m- Shit!'"

Frog had dropped his books.

"I would help with that but, look who's coming this way!" Jack, Frogs's bestfriend, said grinning.

Frog looked up and saw Miku.

"Maybe she'll help you pick up your books if she sees?" Jack suggested.

Frog started picking up his books. When he saw Miku coming towards him he blushed and picked them up slower.

However, Miku had walked right by him and kept going towards her locker which was a few spaces away from his.

Frog looked disappointed but went to go talk to her anyway.

"H-hey Miku!" Frog said excitedly.

"Excuse me, have we met?" Miku asked awkwardly.

Frog, again, felt like crying, but he didn't give up. He couldn't, not just yet.

"You're my classmate, remember?" Frog replied.

"Ohh, yeah. Your name is like Fred or something right?" Miku said, not putting much thought into her response.

"Frog." Frog corrected.

"Ah. Anyways, I have to get to class now." Miku quickly began to walk off.

"Wait!" Frog shouted after her.

"What do you need?" Miku stopped, turning around. She looked at the male with a raised eyebrow.

Frog wanted to tell her how he felt but at the same time he didn't, so he settled for:

"Damn shawty! You fine as hell."

Miku looked torn between laughter and embarrassment.

On the other hand, Frog looked like he was gonna kill himself at that very spot.

And Jack was just watching the whole thing unfold laughing so hard people were staring. (This is canon btw)

Instead of waiting for a response, Frog ran away.

Miku stood there looking confused, and Jack busted a kidney by laughing so hard.

Miku walked over to Jack, confusion all over her face.

"Do you have any idea what that just was?" She questioned.

"N-nope! No clue!" Jack responded trying not to laugh. (Which is canonically hard for him)

"Ok then... Can you tell Fred to meet me at the rooftop?" Miku timidly asked, her hands slightly shaking as the rung them.

"Sure thing." Jack replied and stalked off looking for Frog, leaving Miku to think about what had just occurred.