Best Friends

2002

Giovanna's POV

"No fucking way Theo" Draco said and Theo sighed, "Pleaaaseeee Draco" he begged. "What are you guys arguing over now?" I asked tiredly as I got up from bed, ever since Theo and Draco started talking again they've been inseparable. They've been spending every hour together meaning me and Astoria were alone most of the time.

"Sorry darling I didn't mean to wake you up. Theo wants to pick a tattoo for me to get for my birthday but I won't let him" he said and Theo sulked. "Please please please pleasseeeee" he pleaded but Draco shook his head, "Oh come on Draco" I said and Theo jumped up to hug me. "Ugh I love you G" he whispered and Draco just rolled his eyes, "Wow I thought you loved me" he said and Theo playfully hit his shoulder.

"Oh I found some pictures from our wedding" Draco said as he turned around and went to the drawer probably to look for them. He pulled out two polaroids and showed them to me, I burst out laughing as I took the photos and further examined them.

 He pulled out two polaroids and showed them to me, I burst out laughing as I took the photos and further examined them

( I HAD TO USE SNAPCHAT TO DO THIS I'LL REDO IT WHEN MY PHONE GETS FIXED AND I CAN USE MY ACTUAL EDITING APPS)

@giovanan.malfoy: PLSSS IM CRYING
tagged: @theo.nott @daddymalfoy

@theo.nott: you're just mad that I looked better than you

@daddymalfoy: your father almost beat your ass when he saw you show up in a wedding dress
   ~@theo.nott: he was jealous

see more comments

~~~~~~~

"Why the fuck am I letting you do this?" Draco asked as we walked inside the muggle tattoo shop. "Stop complaining Draco when you see the tattoo tomorrow you'll love it" Theo said as he walked over to the counter. I know Draco was just nervous to see what he'd pick out, he definitely wasn't scared of the pain. Draco isn't completely covered in tattoos but he has around 30 scattered around his body, he has my name tattooed across his back in big letters. Even though I told him not to he still did it so that 'people could see that he's mine'.

"Uhh Giovanna can you help me out" Theo said nervously, I realised that he was talking to a muggle and probably wouldn't understand what she was saying. "I don't think she's speaking English" he whispered to me and I laughed.

"I just asked if he wants us to numb the arm first and he looked at me like I'm crazy" she explained and I looked at Theo. "She literally just asked if she should numb his arm first Theo what are you on about?" I asked looking at him like he's stupid. "I can't bloody understand a word she's saying her accent is so thick it's muddling together" He defended and I rolled my eyes and turned back to the tattoo artist.

"Sorry for my friend he can't seem to understand a basic Scottish English accent despite us living here for well over 12 years" I said and she just laughed in response. She set up an appointment for tomorrow and I thanked her then we left.

"Where to now guys?" I asked and they both looked at me guiltily. "Well we kind of uhm set up something just for the two of us" Draco explained and I held my chest dramatically. "You guys are going on a date without me" I gasped and they both rolled their eyes, "Well where are you going?" I asked and Theo shook his head at Draco telling him not to tell me.

"Wow I understand, my husband and best friend don't love me anymore" I said as I walked away. "Let me find out what Blaise is up to" I teased and I smiled when I saw Draco turn red, "WAIT BLAISE IS ONE OF MY BEST MATES WHY DO YOU WANNA TALK TO HIM?" He called out but I ignored him and continued walking.