Chapter 1

AN: So, I decided to publish the first chapter now. I will start again when I finish my other book. This is an AU so, Vajra, DeeDee, and GoGo aren't included. Also, I'm just putting characters along with the plot. As you will see in this chapter, Krithika is much different than her normal caring self. I hope you like this!

3rd Person POV

"Yeah, trigonometry is hard, Diana. But you will get used to it!" Aru piped. She was trying to teach her friends to be more enthusiastic about stuff other than getting a boy's attention. Diana, Maddyx, and Aru were all walking home after lunch.

"Since when are you, Miss. I-like-math?" Maddyx asked.

"I still hate it, but at least I'm focused enough to get good grades."

"I feel like that was aimed at me," Diana smiled.

"It was," Aru said, continuing to walk ahead of her two friends.

"We're only in 9th grade, Aru. Why do we need to learn trigonometry?" 

Aru was about to answer when Diana pointed up to the rolling hills at the outskirts of the town. 

"Oh my god! I think I see Prince Rudy and Prince Aiden!" she screamed.

Aru looked to where her friend was pointing and saw two boys riding their horses in a shamrock green meadow. The three girls could hear the faint clicks of the horse's hooves stepping on a gravel road from time to time. To Aru, the field seemed like paradise, except for the fact there were two princes parading around in it. Why did they have to ruin everything?

"They are so cute!" Maddyx screeched.

"Uh-huh, sure they are," Aru mumbled.

"Don't lie, Aru. We all know that you have a crush on one of them. We just need to figure out which one!" Diana smirked.

"I do not like either of them! They are obnoxious, snobby, and honestly immature." Even though the girls were hundreds of feet away, they could still see Rudy throw an apple at Aiden's head. "They just proved my point."

"You're wrong, Aru! Aiden and Rudy seem like amusing folk," Maddyx said.

"Folk? Who are you and what have you done with my friend who would never say 'folk' in their life?" Diana asked. 

Horse's hooves were heard behind the girls. Aru knew that could only mean one thing. Some royal person was in town from the castle. 

Diana, Maddyx, and Aru all turned around to see Prince Sebastian and Fischer. 

"Hello ladies," Sebastian greeted. "It is me, Prince Sebastian of Cata," he joked. 

 He turned his horse to the side and flashed them a sweet smile. Diana and Maddyx swooned. 

"Oh my god! It's two of the princes!" Maddyx screeched once again.

"Yes, Mads, it is," Aru said in a monotone voice. "Why are you two out of the royal school?" she asked. 

"The queen and king of Byburn are here on official business. They said that school could be out and we could ride our horses. The two princesses of White Forest, Brynne and Mini, decided to stay at the castle and do whatever their hearts want," Fischer said, hoping off his horse and tying it up. He took Diana's hand and kissed it. "Pleasure to meet you..."