dream land (prologue)

You feel the tall grass on witch you lay, You feel warm sun beaming down on body, the birds quite chirping in the back ground,the smell of rosefills the morning air,the feel of cold metal in your left hand, a locket of your worst enemy, the fallen angel, midnight, her hair long and white fell just past her waist line, her soft pale skin shinning in the moonlight, her bright ruby eyes glimmered within the moonlight.

"Damn you!" You yell before clenching the locket in your hand.

"Don't be like that...." She stopped for a minute taking in the environment in witch you layed to rest. "So this is what you've done to yourself? My my and you call me the fallen one." She giggled to herself at the thought of you.

"So your back" you mutter in your absolute hatered tword the ex- angel known as midnight. All you remember is the burning hatred for her. Nothing else.

"Dream land is so butifull, I can see why you like it here. You used to have complete control of it. And yourself, now look at your self!" She stops this time to stomp on your chest. "Open your eyes"she shouted out in one last ditch effort. To no evale.

The world around you fades to black as once again you drift past dream land peering into some other unknown darker land.
Your true birth place, nether to hell. your fate forever sealed within it by loose threads of a simple doomed plan to obtain glory.