𝑨𝒎𝒊𝒓 6.

December 2014

"Onest, that's fucking disgusting! Move ahead somewhere!" Kalyan exclaimed, Onest started laughing stuffing the sushi in his mouth.

Amir look over his phone at the two of them before looking back down. He went on Instagram and seen someone had followed him. Pressing on it, he seen it was Amaya from his class. He clicked on her profile and scrolled through it. She was a very pretty girl and extremely confident. A recent picture came up and he clicked on it.

She was extremely beautiful in his eyes like really, really beautiful

She was extremely beautiful in his eyes like really, really beautiful. And very, very thick. Maybe he did have an obsession with big girls, but he wouldn't call it an obsession since that was weird. He just love how confident and beautiful thick women were.

And for him to only be sixteen liking women like that said a lot. He ended up double tapping her picture by accident and he tuck in his lips. She had just posted it a couple minutes ago and he was the first to like it. He didn't want to be on anything weird, so he quickly unlike it.

"Fuck is you doing?" He thought to himself, shaking his head a little.

He stare at her picture then liked it again. Who cares if she had just posted it, it was still a pretty picture and he wanted to like it. Noticing he was staring hard at his phone, Kalyan frown at Amir. They all were suppose to be hanging out and he was busy doing whatever on his device.

It was annoying Kalyan cause she only came over just to be around Amir. And him not giving her attention was upsetting. She sigh getting off the end of the bed and walking over to Amir.

"Helloooo!" She dragged, waving her hand in his face. Amir moved her hand going right back on his phone.

Kalyan suck her teeth, "Who got you staring all hard at your phone?" She asked, but Amir still ignored her.

She roll her eyes then snatched his phone out his hand. Amir smack his lips, sitting up on the bed.

"Bro, Kay gimme my phone." He told her, calmly. He didn't have the energy to go all crazy even though he did want his phone back.

Kalyan roll her eyes going on his phone. She seen he was on the new girl page and a frown plastered on her face. She was pretty no doubt, but seeing Amir on her page and liking her pictures made her somewhat jealous.

She was starting to develop a crush on him the more she hung with him, so seeing her crush liking another girl picture wasn't really nice to see. Something she really didn't like whatsoever.

"Kalyan..." Amir said her name sternly. He already knew she was on Amaya page and by the look on her face, he figured she didn't like that.

And he didn't know why.

"So, whatchu like the new girl or something?" She finally spoke, still on his phone.

Amir smack his lips, "Kay, your doing the most right now. Just gimme my phone and go back to what you were doing." He repeated himself, this time standing up.

"Nah, I'm good. She's really pretty though, I bet you might wanna stick your dick in her right?" She asked, still scrolling.

"Bro, what the fuck are you talking about?" He asked her aggressively, walking up to her.

"You heard what I asked. Ooh, we should text her and see what she's up."

Amir smack his lips again, walking up to her. Kalyan tried walking away, but he grabbed her hand in time.

"You finna piss me off, Kalyan. Gimme my damn phone." He told her sternly, but she didn't listen.

"I don't give a damn, you liking bitches pictures and I'm sitting right here. Like does a bitch exist or something?" She remarked, rolling her neck.

"Your really not about about to exist cause I'm on the verge of ending your life." He muttered to himself.

Kalyan kept trying to get out his grip, but he held her tightly. Before she could do anything else, he grip her neck pinning her against the wall. She tuck in her lips, staring him directly in the eyes.

"Can y'all not do this in my room." Onest spoke up after watching them.

"Get out." Amir told him, Onest scrunching up his face.

"Nigga, you in my room the fuck."

Amir look over at him, "Get the fuck out." He repeated himself. Onest smack his lips and started muttering to himself getting up.

He walked out his room, slamming the door shut. Amir look back at Kalyan, glaring at her.

"The fuck is your problem?" He asked and she roll her eyes.

"You over here liking other bitches pictures like I don't exist. That's disrespectful." She told him and he raise his brow.

"Are you jealous of me liking another girl picture?" He asked, Kalyan breaking their eye contact.

She was jealous, but she wasn't going to mention it. She was stuck up at times and right now, she was.

"Kay, answer my question." He told her sternly and she sigh lowly.

"Yes." She answered, lowly.

"I can't hear you-"

"YES!" She shouted. "Yes, I'm jealous because I don't want you liking another bitch picture. Especially a bitch that look like me a little."

Amir stare at her, his eyes averting to her plump lips. Not thinking twice about his decision, he leaned down kissing her. Kalyan not hesitating to kiss him back. Their kiss deepened and if it could lead to more then it would.

"Aye, my mom-y'all niggas kissing in my room!" Onest exclaimed once he walked back in his room.

Amir and Kalyan pulled away from each other, "GET OUT!" They both shouted at him, Onest smacking his lips again.

"I swear I hate fucking people." He muttered, walking back out his room and slamming the door again.

Kay chuckled then look back at Amir, "I'm sorry." She apologized.

"It's cool and there's nothing for you to be jealous about." He told her, letting her go.

"But, she's really pretty and it seems like your into big girls and-"

"There's nothing for you to be jealous about and that's that, Kay." He cut her off and she nodded her head.

"We cool?"

"Yeah."

He nodded his head then lean down pecking her lips.

████████████████

morning!!!! anyway, would y'all want to read them doing it or leave it out?