Chapter 1

Azkaban, cold, dark filled with sounds of screaming and pain, a prison they call it but their wrong, prison would be blessing compared to this place, this place, this place is HELL.

I was forced to stay a year for murder I had nothing to do with, that was 8 years ago simply wrong place wrong time but no one believes me they say I killed her, but I didn't and now I'm forced to suffer for Merlin knows how long I can't even remember my own name now but one of the other prisoners here, she requested I call her Aunt Bella, she tells me my name everyday but the only name I know now is Prisoner 7X-4B5, every time someone calls me that she yells it's not my name and that my name is, Harry Potter.

My cell is like any other 4 walls of stone, floor of cold concrete and metal doors no bed, no window, nothing. The Dementors have stopped coming near me apparently they can no longer feed off me, that's how you know your broken when they leave you alone if someone were to come and tell me I'm free to go I wouldn't even care all I know is my cell.

"Harry dear, are you awake?" Aunt Bella always tries to make sure I remember my name by saying it to me every chance she gets, "yeah" a cold monotone voice so low it could be whisper, "sweetie have you thought about what I told you?" she told me awhile ago I should start practicing wandless and wordless magic but I don't care about magic anymore, "yeah and I don't care, what's the point" I move further into my cell were it's dark and coldest so I can be alone and try to sleep.

I'm forced awake by the sound of my cell door opening and Bella yelling, "GET AWAY FROM HIM, LEAVE HIM ALONE" I hear her yell out in pain before I'm roughly grabbed and forced out of my cell into the light "gah" having to force my eyes closed so I don't blind myself I'm forced to keep moving until we reach a room, I slowly open my eyes having given them time to adjust and see 3 people who I barely remember. I'm forced to sit in a metal chair across from the 3 people who seem to be shocked by my look, you would be too if you saw me right now, my once short and messing black hair is now long and caked with grease and dirt, my pale green eyes now look like the AK curse according to Aunt Bella, my ivory skin almost as pale as death and my skin is shrunk so much you can see my skeleton. "Harry what happened to you?!?!" this person a male with blue eyes and blech blond hair about the same age as I am, he sounds almost concerned about me, but I could care less, I shrug my shoulders and remain quiet "it's obvious what happened, he's broke" and man with a hooked nose and shoulder length greasing hair states and finally the second man who looks like an older version of the boy "Harry can you speak at all?"

I don't say anything for a bit but decide why not humor these people, besides a bit of conversation can't hurt right, "yeah I can speak I just don't want to" once more my low whisper of nothingness sounds in a room of four people leaving them speechless,  "Harry what's happened to you what have these people done to you?" "nothing they leave us to the Dementors but then again they never bother me anymore because I have nothing in my life worth being happy about" they looked shocked but I don't care "well Harry we've come to get you out of here" I can't help but let out a laugh "out, funny I was supposed to be out 8 YEARS AGO" the anger I once locked away now rising to the surface "I WAS TOLD TO STAY FOR A YEAR, 1 YEAR. THAT WAS 8 YEARS AGO..." I force myself to calm down "leave" that catches them off guard "what?" "LEAVE, GUARDS I'M READY TO GO BACK" I don't give them a chance to stop me before two Dementor's enter the room and lead me back to my cell.

I'm taken back to my cell and left alone, "Auntie are you hurt?" "no Harry I'm ok, what about you?" "I'm fine just a few visitors they seemed like they knew me but I have no memories of them" "well what did they look like?" "two seem like identical twins if not for the age one was an adult the other was my age, both had platinum blond hair and ice blue eyes and the last person was dressed in black and had black greasing hair with a hooked nose" "I see the Malfoys and Severus" with that we enter silence and sleep.