𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭

I sat on the porch in only my shorts and a bikini top, sipping on a beer.

There was a sudden breeze making me close my eyes at the cool air blowing my hair back. I looked over at JJ whose body was halfway inside the hood of a car with tools littering the ground below him.

I heard him grunt before standing back up and wiping the sweat from his forehead. His muscles bulged through his white tank top that hugged his six-pack perfectly.

He looked frustrated and angry as he looked inside the hood of the car.

I walked over to him and rubbed his shoulders from behind. He instantly loosened up his tense body.

"Need help?" I asked even though I had no idea how parts of the car work.

"No, I just can't get this fucking thing to work" JJ grumbled, slamming his fist down on the side of the car.

"Hey, how about you take a break? You've been working your ass off too much lately" I suggested. He really has been working too much these past few weeks. He had two hard-working little paying jobs. He would come home some nights and fall asleep as soon as he hit the bed. Some nights he didn't come home until way past nine cause he was held back by his boss. Then when he wasn't at work he would be working around the house. Building something, fixing something, mowing the yard, etc etc. He was working himself to death.

"I have too much to do, baby," he sighed, resting his elbows on the hood and burying his face in his hands.

"It can wait. You have been stressing yourself out and you need rest" I ran my hands down his biceps, sliding my fingers along his veins that popped out.

He stood up straight and I walked him into the house and into the bedroom. He sighed with relief as he flopped on the cold sheets.

"I made lemonade earlier this morning you want some?" I implored, standing in the doorway. He hummed in response as he closed his eyes.

I went into the kitchen and got the container of lemonade out of the fridge and poured him a glass with some ice in it cause it was hella hot today.

I walked back into the bedroom and JJ sat up with his back against the bed frame as I handed him the glass.

"We should take a vacation," I shrugged, sitting next to him making him almost spit out his drink.

"You make us sound like an old married couple" he chuckled, shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes at the blonde boy. "I'm just saying that it would be nice to get away you know? Just go somewhere else for once"

We really did need a vacation. Even though was was only sixteen it felt like we we're adults since we was both paying the bills for our parents house and John b'a house cause he needed help since his father went missing.

"Like where?" JJ asked looking at me with his ocean eyes that I was jealous of.

"Anywhere"

"Okay.....how about...Africa" he hesitated before blurting out the most random place.

"Africa? Who the hell wants to go to Africa?" I implied with a little laugh. "There are lions there and they'll eat us up"

"I can protect you," JJ said cockily as he flexed his muscular biceps and pretended to kiss them.

"Pffff, those lions would take one look at you and you be running for the hills screaming like a little girl" I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Nah, they would take one look at me and they would be running for the hills" he shook his head before taking a sip of his lemonade.

"Sure" I laughed as I grabbing his drink but he didn't pull it back like usual he just let me take it. I took a small sip then handed it back to him.

"My back has been hurting," JJ stated abruptly, rubbing his back the best he could.

"No shit, Sherlock, you've been bending over into a hood of a car all day" I push his shoulder slightly.

"You could give me a massage," he winked at me as he sat down his cup on the nightstand.

"We all know what that leads to, JJ" I shook my head as a smirk pulled at my lips uncontrollably.

It doesn't have to lead to anything. Plus, it's too hot to fuck in this heat" JJ sighed as he pulled off his tank top and turned over on his stomach.

"Are you serious? You want me to give you a massage?" I giggled, crawling closer to him.

"Yes, I'm serious," he said with not a hint of humor in his voice.

I climbed onto him and sat on his ass making my grunt. "Where do you want me to start?" I asked, looking at the muscles in his back which I found really attractive.

"Just start with my shoulders than make your way down" he explained as he rested his head on his arms and closed his eyes, waiting on me to do something.

I scooted forwards a little and started massaging his shoulders pressing my thumbs down into his skin and rubbing back and forth.

He groaned in satisfaction making me smile. "You sound like an old man"

"That's cause I am. I'm like sixteen years old" He replied as I continued to work his shoulders.

"Oh wow, that's so old," I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

I proceeded to knead my hands into his back as he groaned and hummed at my actions.

"Oh, shit right there" he demanded as I pressed into his lower back. "God, I think you should be like a professional massage therapist"

"Oh no," I shook my head, scrunching up my nose. "I'm not gonna go around touching random people's backs. That's disgusting"

"Only for me right?" JJ chuckled.

"Yep"

"I'm special," he said in a funny voice making me laugh.

"Special Ed" I uttered under my breath as I giggled.

"Ooooo burn" JJ exclaimed, opening one of his eyes to look at as I cheesy grin grew on his face.

A/n:
As always hope this was okay. It was floating around in my drafts so I decided to release it!

Word count: 1066