Hide Locker

Pico x Bf (part 1)
By: Lucas_Bisexual (@Jackpersinating)

Keith's P.O.V:
I was walking out of class when I heard a gunshot come from the girls restroom, I was terrified so I ran into a locker and locked it... I started hearing footsteps coming near the locker, I covered my mouth so I didn't accidentally make any noise. The footsteps started getting louder and louder, I started to cry, Is my life about to end..?

Pico's P.O.V:
I thought I saw someone in the bathroom so I shot, It turned out just to be a poster, Right after I heard one of the lockers open then close. I started to walk out of the restroom to see if someone was in the lockers. As I got closer I started hearing things... Was someone crying..?

Keith's P.O.V:
I started hearing rustling... Someone was picking the lock, I started shaking, The locker opened, I saw a orange haired boy holding a gun, He pointed the gun at me and said "Who are you." I looked at him trembling and crying, I said "I-I'm K-Keith, P-Please d-don't h-hurt me.." He pointed his gun at the floor. "Come with me." He said. "O-okay" I replied. We walked to an empty classroom. "It should be safe here." He said. "Wha-" Before I could talk we heard a smash and he covered my mouth. "Shh." He said. I stayed quiet and he let go of my mouth. "Whoever that was they seem to have left." He said. "Oh... Wait I never got your name." I replied. "I am Pico." He said. "Cool name." I said. He turned away and grabbed a gun then turned back and handed it to me. "Here you will need it" He said to me. I took it and replied "Okay, Thank you." He nodded "Listen I will not help you out any further so you're on your own now." He walked out of the classroom. I looked down at the gun... I guess I am on my own.