★𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3★(𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍)

Marina - Orange Trees

Monday Night

"I'm sorry, I didn't do it, I swear!" I say with tears running down my eyes. He grabbed my wrist, squeezing so tight that I could feel his fingers digging into my skin. 

He dragged me to the bathroom, throwing me into the mirror. "You think you can just fuck with me in front of everyone?"

My vision was blurry, and I slowly got up. Blood dripping down my head. "He was lying, I swear.." I said weakly. The anger in his eyes got worse. Before he could do anything, there was a knock at the door and everything faded to black.

My eyes shot open, and there was a knock at the door. "I'm coming!" I yelled groggily, opening the door.

Victoria sat there with a smirk. "Wake up, cutie, you're going to this party with us," she demanded, pushing me out the way and walking into the room.

"I guess invite yourself in.." I sighed, closing the door. Plopping back onto my bed.

 She looked around in my closet, grabbing a pair of ripped jeans and an old black t-shirt throwing them at me. "Now get up! We're going"

The biggest sigh escaped my mouth, as I put on the clothes, giving her a fake smile. "Happy now?"

"Amazed, now come on," she retorted, rolling her eyes.

We made our way out of the room, running into warren. "Chris! Maybe I could give you that tour now?"

"He's busy," Nathan replied coldly from behind him.

"Come on Chris! We gotta get there early," Victoria shouted, taking my hand, rushing me to the door. I mouthed warren a sorry before I was rushed out the door.

We walked for a little talking about random stuff. I zoned both of them out at the talk of weed and alcohol. It's never been my thing or at least not something I'm into anymore. They seem to be having a good time, though. "Hey cutie, you okay?" Victoria asked, wrapping her arm around mine.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, just excited about the party," I replied quietly, giving her a fake smile.

After a little walking, we made it to the parking lot. "Since you're new. You get the back seat," Victoria demands. I roll my eyes getting in the backseat. Nathan put the keys in the ignition and we were on our way. "Chris, we know nothing about you! Tell us a story"

"What kinda story?"

"Tell us about your first relationship!" she smirked, putting on lip gloss.