BESTIES 🤪

Y/n wandered through the charming halls of Hogwarts. She was looking for her friend Luna's shoes that a bully hid. Y/n was in the same year as Luna and became friends with her even though she was kind of the odd one out 😛🦶. Y/n was getting tired of searching when she came across this handsome looking creature folding some clothes. Y/n walked up to the tiny fella and said, "hi there! Who are you" (in the nicest way possible) The creature looked back at her, nervous, he peeped, "I am Dobby, a house elf." Y/n had never heard of a house elf before. Y/n asked, "what are you doing with these clothes?" Dobby replied sexily, "folding them😩. It is our job." Y/n was curious. "Do you work here?" Y/n asked. Dobby nodded. Y/n she wanted to be friends with whoever Dobby was.

Dobby walked away but y/n followed. Y/n follow him all the way back to the kitchens. Dobby said, "excuse me but why are you following me" Y/n felt like they could not lie so they said, "you looked pretty hot folding those clothes" Dobby blushed. Dobby said, "you know you can stop by when ever you like." Y/n stopped by to flirt with Dobby at least twice a day and things got sirius. After a couple of dates y/n couldn't resist any longer and snogged that elf. Dobby was so excited and even called y/n his master. It was kind of hard to keep the secret of dating Dobby. One day Draco saw Dobby and y/n making out and stomped over there. He shouted, "you mudblood get your filthy lips of of my Dobby." Dobby squealed. Malfoy ran away like he saw his Apple fall on the floor. Y/n caught up to Dobby and said, "what the hell was that about" Things were a bit shaky between the two of them for the next couple of  weeks. Until y/n saw Draco and Fred together so y/n knew Draco didn't want Dobby. AND THEN THIS WINKY BITCH CAME AND CRIED SO Y/N BITCH SLAPPED HER ACROSS THE FACE AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH DOBBY IN A COTTAGE WOTH A OWL NAMED CORNELIOUS.