Bumping With A Star

It was 2am. and only people from parties and night clubs were around.

Malkie was going in a taxi, she was all worried about getting some sleep before going to work again.

While watching the city, she started having thoughts about the taxi driver kidnapping her, she got nervous. The red light was on the semaphore, and the neighbourhood was a really expensive one, a lot of famous night clubs around. She didn't like those places but the semaphore seemed never changing.

Suddenly, the taxi door opened and a drunk guy got in, he shut the door and, with a merely understandable tone, told the taxi driver to accelerate. Malkie was startled as ever, she couldn't even talk or move.

And the taxi driver just kept going faster, and just two blocks after, she noticed that the guy was being followed so he that's why he got in.

By the time, Malkie was so scared thinking she would be kidnapped that she didn't even see the guy's face, then she decided to do so.

But after she did,  surprise left her wordless, the drunk guy was no one else than a NBA star, LaMelo Ball. One of those famous players.

She didn't know how destiny was so weird, but before she could keep looking at him, he was vomiting in the seats.

"Do you know him", "Are you gonna keep him". Said the taki driver, and his tone gave Malkie fear, she knew she couldn't trust anybody not even a famous person. But between the taxi driver and LaMelo Ball, if any of them both dared to do something to her, the easier one to find and sue was LaMelo. So she was keeping him.

"I know him, so I will pay for cleaning of the car", she made a pause. "Please lets go to the address I said". The taxi driver didn't said anymore and kept driving, what a weird night, he thought.

It could be that Malkie was just being paranoid about the taxi driver, and maybe taking LaMelo to her home was the worst decision ever.