The beginning

I went to school one day, went to classes, lunch, more classes. My last class of the day something changed. I walked through the door and I was somehow in a different place; instead of my history class I was in a charms class. And instead of a blazer and plaid skirt the girls were in a long medieval style dress. I had all eyes on me, a girl snapped her fingers a my uniform changed to theirs. I played along, played the part, paid attention.
After that class I found my way to the front door and from there out the front gate and to a beautiful lake. The most beautiful place I have ever seen. The water was so clear and had a perfect reflection of the sky above. The grass so green and the flowers so brightly-colored nothing could dull its beauty. I sat under the only weeping willow tree there. It's branches touched the ground and were so numerous that I couldn't see in or out.
I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes night was taking over. I heard someone walking up to the weeping willow. I got up and climbed up into the branches and went as high as I could. The person walked through the branches my breath catching with his every step. He called out to someone else, "someone was laying here and by the looks of it the laid here for a long time." I froze I had no idea of what I should do. I moved my foot and fell out of the tree. I slammed onto the ground the boy ran over to me and started trying to see if I am okay. I get my breath back and move away from him, I mange to get up and into a fighting stance.
He backs away a little and puts his hands up and then he speaks, "I'm not going to hurt you. I am Prince Sky and future king of Findara which is were we stand. Please I'm only trying to help." I lower my hands and relax. I respond, "I'm Kassandre but everyone calls me Kass. I don't know how I got to Findara I'm from America but I got to this special school in Britain. But you probably don't know what I'm talking about." He looks at me surprised and says, "You're not from here? I would never have thought that!" Sky says something else but I couldn't hear him over something behind him. I notice his sword and grab it and run towards the sound; Sky follows me but stops when he sees the Dragon that has come to ruin this beautiful place.
I stand with Sky's sword at the ready. Sky yells at me, "That's the most dangerous dragon in Findara he destroys whatever and who ever he wants and your not trained with a sword!" I counter, "Who said I'm not trained with swords? And how bad can this dragon be?" Sky shook his head, "1 you have a death wish. 2 this dragon is a wrelyn and a Hungarian Horntail at that. This on in particular has destroyed more of Fidara then you'll ever be able to see!" I charge at it, sword raised high, and I strike the Wrelyn in the neck instantly killing it. I smirk at Sky, "As you were saying Your Highness." His jaw drops and he says, "I think I'm In love." I blush and hand him back his sword. He leads me back to the school which I ran from and takes me to the front office. I get signed in and assigned a dorm. Sky leads me to my dorm and helps me settle in.
The next morning, I meet Sky by my door and we head to breakfast, then to our first class. Sky managed to get me the same classes as him 'so I wouldn't feel so alone' he claims but I think he wants to protect me like I protected him. We went to every class I was better at the fighting classes than any of the others. I really like it here; I hope I can stay.