The Family Truth

It has been several weeks since Sky's and I got married (again) and my parents wanted to talk to us. We met up in the living room. My mother took a breath then handed me a small box. I opened it and inside was a small pendant, it looked like it came straight out of Findara with the magic that clearly surrounded it.
As I was admiring the necklace my father spoke, "I think it's time you knew the truth about our family. We aren't from this world..." Everything started to make since, I looked at Sky who seemed to have the same idea. "We're from Findara aren't we?" I asked before he could say anymore. He nodded and asked, "Yes dear, how did you know?" Sky answered, "Because I'm Prince Sky of Findara. And she's my princess. We were both there." When he finished I went on to explain everything. My father nodded, my mother cried knowing I had been to our true home.
"We have to return, or else Findara will be lost and little Aithne will never be seen again. Plus we'll forget everything about our home." Father said, my heart sank when he said I could never see my baby girl again.
I jump of the couch and asked, "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" My father shook his head. "It's not that easy. We have to find the portal. Which would most likely be in a remote part of the world." I was barely breathing. I had to get home. Findara needed us to return.
Sky stood and pulled me into his chest, "Kass, it's going to be alright. We are going to return home."