*Prologue*

You are a sweet 12 year old girl, with beautiful long hair, always hanging on to your Funtime Freddy plush. Unfortunately your father has passed away due to a sickness..ever since that event, you mother as gone ballistic, taking her anger out on you, throwing items at you, calling you names..and physically hurting you...

        The last memory you had of you and your father was at your 12th birthday party, which was taken place at Circus Baby's Pizza World, you loved going there..even if it wasn't  your birthday, your father would take you if you did very well in school, or even if he was just in a good mood, you adored all of the animatronics..but the one you loved the most was the purple and white bear..and the adorable bunny puppet he had. Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon! You absolutely loved those two.

      You would always go up to them, dance and sing with them, listen to there funny jokes..you just loved them! And your mother and father loved watching you interact with the animatronics. You could tell Funtime Freddy loved spending time with you, he would always get off his stage, walk over to you and just talk and make you smile and laugh with his funny jokes..even one time he whispered in your ear "Don't tell any of the others..but your my favorite!"  You giggled and whispered back "Don't tell the other robots I told you this but..your my favorite too!"  You said while laughing, Freddy laughed back and quickly went back on his stage to perform. 

      But two days after your birthday your father as gotten terribly ill..and sadly passed away, you were heart broken, but you stayed strong. You could tell your mother didn't take it well..she was always upset, not wanting to spend time with you anymore..you always tried to make your mother happy..but it would just turn out her throwing stuff at you, or calling you names like "YOU PRICK!" "Ugly little girl, you can't do anything right!" you would always run off to your room crying your eyes out..just wanting to make your mommy happy again.

   It's been months since you went back to Circus baby's place..you were terrified of even asking your mom if you could go back to see Freddy and Bon Bon..you weren't going to take the chance of getting yelled at or hit by your mom. So you just sat at your window and looked up to the stars wishing every day you could get a chance of seeing your animatronic friends again...every day, you looked up to the skies, wishing..hoping...