Hyung Line Info

Am back and excited to introduce five members of this group!!

There's a total of 9 members: 2 Japanese, 2 Chinese and 5 Koreans. Excluding the leader (who's first), the members will be revealed in age order. So, with that being said, here's the hyung line of HDG!! Enjoy!!♡

(Little side note: all the members can and are amazing dancer, but there's still main and lead dancers.)

.
.
.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

**✿❀ Chan ❀✿**

Stage Name: Bang Chan (방찬)
Birth Name: Christopher Bang
Korean Name: Bang Chan (방찬)
Position: Leader, Rapper, Producer
Birthday: October 3, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Libra

Explanation: Chan is someone who can be mature, but also has a great sense of humor. He's responsible, committed (albeit, maybe a little too committed), has a great sense of intuition and caring. All amazing aspects for a leader. He's also capable of producing songs fit for the group and the direction they want to go, plus isn't afraid to take a risk. Chan also has a unique voice! His vocals are typically soothing, yet strong and able to maintain notes. His flow goes along with the smoothness, sometimes a hint of silky hidden within it. All this allows Chan different perspectives of the group, thus making him the perfect leader.

**✿❀ Hyungwon ❀✿**

Stage Name: Hyungwon (형원)
Birth Name: Chae Hyung-won (채형원)
Position: Eldest, Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: January 15, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Explanation: Hyungwon's dancing can be described as powerful. One can see the amount of hard work he puts into it. He's capable of helping create choreography, as well as his facial expressions are always the best. There's no doubt this man is the visual (although the other members could pass too), as he was modelling during his trainee days. And can't forget to mention, his voice. He's able to have his voice go from soft and sweet to deep and smokey. Beautiful and powerful are the best terms for him.