Dinner & Movies

"How long until dinner?" Audrey asked and I checked my phone. "About 2 hours but we have popcorn and tea we can drink." I told her and hugged her close to me again. I popped a few pieces of the popcorn into my mouth and we kept watching the movie. We both ate the popcorn, drank some of our tea, and kept watching the movie. We finished Breakfast Club so we decided to watch Clueless. We laughed at our favorite parts and fangirled over our favorite boys. Dinner finally came so we got up and headed downstairs. Audrey had changed into some light blue high waisted jeans with blue birds on the sides, a pink tube top with frills, and light brown boots. She still had her cheerleading hairstyle from earlier and we headed to dinner. We walked inside the cafeteria and I saw the tourney team at a table with Ben, Jay, Carlos, & Harry sitting with them. She looked at me and I looked back at her. "Chad, you can go sit with the tourney team if you want." Audrey told him and he walked over to the table. I also saw that the girlfriends of the tourney players were sitting with them but I saw Audrey's group of friends at a table close by the tourney table closer to the back of the cafeteria. "Where do you want to sit?" I whispered to Audrey. "Can we go sit with my friends?" She whispered back. "Of course but I'm going to say hi to my boyfriend." I told her. "You do that, girl." She said and I walked over to Harry.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. "Hello to you, handsome." I said and kissed his cheek. "Hello to you as well, gorgeous." He said and I smiled. "I'm so proud of you. You did so amazing at the game." I told him and he smiled happily. "I feel proud of myself." Harry told me and I smiled. "You should be." I told him. "Kaylin-" I cut Ben off by talking to Harry. "I'm going to go and sit with Audrey. You enjoy being with the tourney team." I said, kissing his cheek before walking over to sit with Audrey. "Love you!!" He yelled. "Love you too!!" I yelled back and sat down next to Audrey.

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"That was strange. She normally always says congrats to me." Ben said, frowning. "She must be upset with you." I told him. "For what?" He asked, looking at me. "Well for one, you didn't break up with one of her best friends before the game and two, you decided to announce that you love Mal in front of everybody making Audrey upset." I told her, shoving a few fries into my mouth. "Oh my gosh, I feel so stupid." He said and leaned against his hands. "Don't worry, done the same thing before." I told him, taking a bite of my burger. "What did you do?" He asked. "I apologized to her and the girl. It took a while for them to forgive me but they eventually did." I told him. "It's true." Mal said. "Were you..." Mal cut Ben off. "I was. Ben, Harry has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. We had a flirtationship on the Isle but it nothing more." She explained. We heard laughing and turned to the table that Kaylin was sitting at. She was hitting her lap and the girls were laughing with her. "Your going to make me bruise myself from hitting myself so hard! Stop!" Kaylin said, almost snorting out her drink. I looked at Fairy Godmother and she was shaking her head while chuckling. I could tell she wasn't mad, she just was laughing since they were being hilarious.

"I swear, I thought he was going to hurt himself. He jumped off and slammed onto the ground instead of the trampoline. We ran over and he just sat up saying: 'I'm alright'." Alexandra, daughter of Cinderella, said and Kaylin snorted out her drink through her nose. "Oh my gosh, that burns so much!!" Kaylin said and her friends laughed. "Go to the bathroom then!" Audrey said and she rushed to the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later, with some paper towels of course, and wiped down the tables. "So, how was that adventure of trying to get the stuff out of your nose?" Alexandra asked her. "Thanks to you, my nose is going to burn for entire eternity but lucky for you, I'm the daughter of Hades so I'm used to my body being on practical fire." Kaylin said and sat back down. Just then, two girls ran over to the same table that Kaylin was sitting at and she turned to them. "Is everything alright, girls?" She asked them. "Mr Deley was being rude to us again today." The girl with light pink hair told her. "Seriously?" She asked them and they both nodded. "We just answered the question and we raised our hands but he still threatened to give us detentions." The girl with light blue hair. "That's it!! I had enough with his issue! First Evie and now you guys." Kaylin said, getting up with the bottoms of her hair glowing.

"Um, your hair is glowing at the bottom." Katherine, daughter of Cheshire Cat, said. "I know that!! If you excuse me, I need to go find a teacher who needs to learn what happens when he messes with the daughter of Hades. He's going to regret ever coming here to start teaching once I'm done with him and he won't mess with you guys ever again. I promise that myself for as long as I am in this school." Kaylin told her and left the cafeteria. "Note to self, don't mess with her if she already dislikes you. She's going to make you regret living on this planet." Gil said.