How does God speak to us?

▼ Elohim speaks to us through His word. Pick up your Bible, read and practice it.

▼Jesus said, "My sheep know my voice." {John 10:27}. Has Jesus been speaking to you and you haven't heard Him? He is a gentleman who stands at the door and knocks for you to open it. {Revelation 3:20} Did you respond? If you haven't obeyed the physical words written in the Bible how will you obey when He is speaking to you consciously.

▼I have heard many testimonies and from my own experience, I have heard a strange voice in my head telling me to do the right thing. Stop calling it as a voice in your head, admit it, it's the Holy Spirit. He is speaking to you listen to Him. 

▼All the voices in your head are not Elohim's. So how do you know who is speaking to you?

When somebody knocks on your door, don't you ask who is this?

Similarly, ask the voice in your head. Remember the sheep knows the voice of the Shepherd. He knows how sincere you are in this relationship, trust Him he definitely wants to talk to you.

▼Don't fall prey to audible voices. It doesn't mean God does not communicate audibly, He does but not always. The devil and his demons are not omnipresent, only God communicates with you from your heart. Just don't confuse yourself with your own voice. Test everything with scripture. 

{JF_Abraham}