- 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 -

Prompt  'Silent Harmonies'.

Design type Book cover. 1st round will be easy don't worry!

Watermark  The Elite graphic awards and your wattpad username.

Title Silent Harmonies

Subtitle Your choice, we will be judging your creativity on this.

Genre Well, teen fiction, but the title can be twisted too, can't it? Keep it to teen fiction though. So mainly, what I mean to say is, that even though it is teen fiction, it can be paranormal teen fiction or fantasy teen fiction, romantic teen fiction (which is the most obvious one) can be used too. It's up to you all and you creativity will be judged here too.

Colors Black and red are my favorite, but it's upto you!

Deadline 10th May, 2021.

- R U L E S -

1) As mentioned before, if you are submitting through a graphic portfolio, do not forget to tag any one of the founders in the comments of the chapter. Else we won't be checking it because Wattpad is a glitching fuc- I mean app, who sometimes doesn't notify us when tagged in the chapter.

2) Follow your judges RovenaNatasha and Real_Ghostie97. Each judge will be judging your graphic so that the total is out of 100.

3) If you are submitting through discord PM either _wonderstar or me, Queen__Chaos after you are done with your graphic and we will send you the submission link.

BEST OF LUCK!!