s i x t e e n

Author's POV 

The Queen's son was finally born after hours of painful labor. In the happiness and joy of having a healthy child, Hades gave his queen's maids new clothes as gifts. However, scarlet didn't get new clothes even though the Queen accepts and loves Scarlet as one of her helpers, Hades didn't know about her. [oOooOoO INTENSIFIES]

Beatrice accepts the clothes from the King with a big smile and a bow.

Beatrice and Scarlet met up again outside their house. Beatrice walked in the other direction for a bit until she got to her room. Beatrice smiles as she puts her clothes on and walks back to Scarlet.

"Wow, Sky you look good...with the same clothes you had on earlier." Beatrice jokes looking Scarlet up and down.

"I could say the same for you but obviously I am hotter. Ok, maybe I am lying to myself." Scarlet chuckled walking towards Beatrice.

"I am obviously waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy hotter than you and you know it in your heart, baby."

"Maybe" Scarlet grabbed Beatrice's waist and pulled her closer.

"But I am smarter though, right...?"

"Yea right, Ms. tHe aReA lOoKeD iNteRestInG" Beatrice brought her face closer.

"You are never going to let that go." Scarlet went even closer.

"Never" Beatrice closed the gap between the two.

The kiss was slow and passionate....

Until someone knocked on the door.

"ARE YALL COMING? OR SHOULD WE JUST LEAVE?!! IF YOU BOTH SERIOUSLY DON'T COME OUT NOW, YOURE ON YOUR OWN." It was the other servant next door, Eleanor. 

Scarlet let out a sigh and they both had no option but to leave.

{A/N – there you go, now no more BaOn.} 

---- 

Love you Chae Chae!💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜