Slice of Pizza

It was autumn.  The class had already started, so it was a warm time, so I did a lot of interesting and fun things with my friends during the day after school.  Some days I went for a walk, sometimes I played games, and sometimes I had hot conversations and cried. 

Many of our friends are friends.  The 12 of us are Ma Tn Bebe Tsek Od Bonji Aliuda AC Alice Codmoe Nurzee and I.

One time we decided to make a pizza.  I picked up my supplies from the store and they all gathered at Od.  I love cooking, so I always try to cook delicious food for my friends.  During this time, some of my friends were playing on the phone, some were talking to their boyfriends, and some were watching TV and sleeping.  I'm still in the kitchen.  It's easy to make pizza, but a little hard to bake.  I put the pizza in the oven and left it.

  While we were baking, we were taking pictures of each other and made stories.  From time to time, one by one, I would go back and check my pizza.  When I found out, everyone had forgotten their pizza.  When I arrived, I saw that the pizza was stuck underneath. 

I was sitting in the other room, sorry I had done something wrong.  But my friends brought out the sticky pizza and ate it.  Soon I heard a voice say, "How delicious."  When I arrived, everyone was standing around eating. 😭

Even though I made a mistake, my friends ignored me and admired the taste of the pizza and praised me.  At that time, I always wanted to cook for my friends.  Everything I have is my friends.❤

❤