When his friends came and you went to little space

Jungkook's p.o.v 

I came downstairs from the bedroom after talking with my hyungs on call and saw my beautiful girlfriend cooking. I went behind her and back hugged her. 

Jungkook - what are you making love ? 

Y/n - ohh kookie.. I'm making kimchi rice for us. 

I smiled and kissed her cheeks. She smiled and kissed me back on my cheeks and now both of us are a little red. Gosh she always drives me crazy. 

Jungkook - hmm about that , you don't need to cook this further. Today we will order something my hyungs are coming. They said they missed you so yeh. 

She smiled widely and hugged me. I chucked at her cuteness.

Y/n - omo really ?? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would have made lunch for them also. 

Jungkook - it's fine baby besides they also don't want you to get tired. Now how about we cuddle till then or you can take a nap till then hmm ? 

Y/n nodded as she loves my cuddles and so I do love her. We went to the bedroom and y/n immediately hugged me tightly. Her small arms around my waist and mine on her and her head was on my chest. I caressed her hair and patted her head in between too. I didn't sleep as I was admiring her sleeping form and then passed my time by playing games. 

After sometimes I felt y/n moving in her sleep I looked towards her and saw her sweating and shaking. I immediately started waking her up.

Jungkook - y/n.. ? Baby what happened hm. Shhh what happened ? 

She opened her eyes and immediately sat on my lap as I started calming her down. 

Y/n - dwdda.. 

Ohh, she's now in her little space. Maybe because she had a nightmare. 

Jungkook - shhh daddy is here hmm.. Don't cry babygirl. 

Y/n - dadda there was a m-onster

Jungkook - princess don't worry daddy's here no one will hurt you. Ok ? 

She nodded and kept her head on my chest and I started patting her. Y/n often goes to little space because of her bad past memories. But I don't care about anything , she's my everything. She's too cute and fragile and when she goes to little space goshh she's too cute to handle. My hyungs don't know about this as they have met y/n two times but she was not in her little mindset but now she is but it's okay. I'll be on my baby's side no matter what. 

Time skip

You were playing with plushies while sitting on jungkook's lap as he was also smiling and playing with you. After some minutes the bell rang and you looked towards jungkook in confusion. Jungkook melted at your cute reaction like you didn't know who was coming but he didn't say anything and put you down and went to open the door. 

The door opened revealing his 6 hyungs who hugged him and then ran towards you and squished you in between. 

Tae , jimin - y/nieeee~

Rm - how are you y/n ?

Jin - did you eat anything ?

Yoongi - did jungkook annoy you ?

J-hope - you are looking pretty y/n 

You looked at them for some seconds and then giggled like a toddler. They all, including Jungkook, melted at your giggling. Jungkook came towards you and then picked you up as a baby. 

Jungkook - hyung don't ask my baby too many questions at the same time. 

Y/n - dwdda so mawy questions

You lifted your hands and showed him your 6 little fingers as Jungkook kissed you cheeks in response. 

Jungkook - yes baby too many questions. Daddy will tell them not to ask my baby this much ok ? 

You nodded cutely and then kissed his cheeks. 

Yoongi - yah yah how can you do this daddy and babygirl sh*t in front of us.

Y/n - sh sh- shit.. 

Jungkook was about to tell them but you cut him off. He glared at his hyung for teaching his innocent baby cursing.

Jungkook - no baby it's bad word don't say this 

Y/n - otay dwadda 

Jimin - ya jeon jungkook at least tell us what's going on 

Jin - you can tell us this daddy thing so she can cursed too

He said innocently as Jungkook sighed and looked at Namjoon if he knew what's happening. And being rm with a sexy iq he got it what's happening so he explained all things. They still didn't know why you went to little space and didn't ask also as you were there too looking at them with your innocent eyes which melted their heart more and more for you. 

Taehyung - ok so let's just forget this all and let's go on with our movie time. Do y/nie wanna watch movies ? 

He asked you in a baby voice at which you giggled and nodded cutely. Being excited, you jumped from jungkook's embrace to taehyung's. Taehyung happily carried you but stopped and gulped looking at a fierce jungkook. 

Jungkook - you are giving me her yourself or you wanna have some fun. 

Taehyung again gulped and gave you to jungkook. 

Taehyung - I didn't even do anything. 

He said in a small voice as jungkook internally laughed at him. He smiled once you were in his arms. 

Jimin - damn hyung his duality.

Jhope - I know right.

Jungkook - let's go and enjoy. 

You played on Jungkook's chest as Taehyung thought of an idea to mess around. As he liked kids so much and being cute you were not helping him.

Tae - y/nie go this is my place to put head on. 

Y/n - no my pwillow

Tae - no mine 

Y/n - no mine 

You pushed Taehyung and hugged Jungkook's waist and started kissing on his chest while blabbing like an angry kid. 

Taehyung - okay okay you little baby , you won. 

You smiled sheepishly at his response. 

They all laughed at your cuteness and the day went crazily with all chaotic heads together. But one thing was clear they loved both sides of your . Especially Jungkook who can't imagine a day without you , without his little euphoria.