Daytime

In the morning.

Mike's pov

"Fred wake up you need to get ready for your work." I say while waking a certain bear up.

"What  time is it?" Fred asks sleepy

"10 minutes till Freddy's opens." I tell him

"10 minutes why didn't you wake me up sooner?!" He asks

"I didn't pay attention to time after six." I tell him

Freddy gets up and heads to his room speed walking. I get up and head to a convent door in my room for some reason. I open it and it reveals a kitchen that is not the kitchen that the pizzeria used. 💭Odd this kitchen looks old and dusty and needs a makeover, thanks goodness I have some money in my account so I can fix this place up. Now how am I going to get to the store.💭 I close the door and go to my closet and grab my headphones, a white hoodie with a rose on the front and ripped jeans.

(Off of Google)

(Off of Google)

I then switch into the outfit I grabbed and go over to my shoes and put them on. I exit the room and while doing that I put on my headphones and hood cause Freddy's opened. Yes it did take 10 minutes for the whole thing to happen.  I leave though the back door and get into my car that I got from my sister cause she made sure I was okay. Long story for another chapter.

"Mike stop breaking the fourth wall and continue the chapter please."

"Fine  back to the chapter then."

I start driving the car to the nearest store where you get fridges and stuff like that. 

When Mike gets to the store.

💭Alright time to get the stuff.

Bye guys sorry for taking a while been busy with things. Also if you haven't already go check out my other books. Bye guys

318 words