chapter 2

You have been waiting outside for 5 minutes there was no one in the garrison apart from your family in the private room "get me a whisky"you say to the barmaid "sorry i can't serve you your underage"the barmaid says back "yeah well i'm polly grays daughter which means i'm basically a shelby so.."you say with a attitude "oh i'm so sorry i didn't know"the barmaid says passing your a glass of whisky "on the house"she says.

It's been 10 minutes and your mum finally came out "i've sorted that with finn he has apologised and i think you should to"polly says "no i'm not fucking apologising for sticking up for myself "you shout "oi y/n gray watch your language and your tone of voice with me"she says whilst noticing you have a glass of whisky she quickly takes it if you "mum"you say rolling your eyes "excuse me please don't serve my daughter any time of alcohol drink"polly says to the barmaid "fuck sake it was only one drink"you say under your breath "y/n your grounded for 3 weeks don't even think about asking to go out"polly shouts "oh my god what have i done"you shout back "sneaking out in the middle of the night coming home drunk out of your head and swearing"polly says "i said i'm sorry didn't i"you say "yes you did y/n but you didn't mean it did you"polly says "i'm going home"you shout as you walk out.

When you got home you remember that when you snook out your friend gave you snow (cocaine) so you decide to do it while your home by yourself but you take to much and you pass out on the floor unconscious.
"y/n i'm back love i brought thomas he is gonna help me with the..."polly says but as she was talking she saw you on the floor unconscious "THOMAS"polly screams as she's holding you in her arms with tears dripping down her face.Tommy runs in and sees you on the floor he noticed white powder around your noice and on the table and realised what you've done."polly listen to me we need to take her to hospital now"tommy says whilst grabbing you and picking you up "what's happened to her"polly says whilst crying "she's took cocaine but to much of it"he says whilst putting you in the car "silly silly girl"polly says whilst will crying.

it's been two hours you finally start to open your eyes and notice your lay in a hospital bed "mum...MUM"you say whilst crying cause you don't remember what happened "it's okay it's okay love your okay i'm here"polly says holding your hand"what happened why am i in hospital"you say whilst looking around trying to remember what happened "i got home and found you unconscious on the floor the doctors said you took cocaine but to much"polly says "mum i'm sorry i didn't mean to end up in hospital or make you worry i'm so sorry"you say whilst crying "hey shhh it's okay i'm just glad your alright"polly says wiping your tears from your face.

polly left to go get tommy and you where thinking about how complicated your life had got you were just disappointing everyone your mum especially there was no point in living you just wanted to end it your life a miserable. You looked around the room and see a sharp blade from tommy's hat that he left you get it and slice it through your wrists.There was 11 cuts going up your arm.All of a sudden tommy walks in and sees the cuts going up your arm."y/n what have you done"tommy says whilst looking at your arm.