READ THIS!! ITS IMPORTANT

I am not the author of the story "Flowers from 1970" or the story "Unchained melody ( flowers from 1970 sequel)".

I'm not sure if the author will continue the sequel, because the last update was a few months ago, and I really loved it, so i decided to continue it.

With other words, this is for the impatient people like me who can't live without the story's end.❤️

I'm not writing what the author probably thought would be the idea for the sequel, I'm writing what i would write, so if they continue the sequel, it might be completely different from this one.

Anyways, definitely go check out both stories.

astr0nomika is the author's username and be sure to read "Flowers from 1970" and the sequel before reading this.

If the author will ask for me to delete this, i definitely will.

Once again, definitely go read the first part of the sequel, that astr0nomika wrote! I'm continuing from the place they left off.

I DIDN'T INCLUDE THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ASTR0NOMIKA WROTE, SO YOU'LL BE CONFUSED IF YOU DON'T READ IT.

update:
OK, SO IM REALLY PISSED OFF AND CONFUSED ABT THOSE FIRST FEW PARTS^, idk where you can read them, idk if it's still up on ao3, so here's a recap -

Dream and Sapnap are in dead people world, it's a copy of the real world, only it's brighter and empty. Except for stuff that was important to you during your life. Those things you can see. One day Sapnap somehow saw into the real world and when Dream tried, he saw robbers trying to get into Georges house. He found a phony medium who turned out could somehow see Dream, so Dream used him to warn George.

That's about it.

Enjoy!<3