Ch.12 School sleepover

~Y/n pov~

"Study camp?" Amane asked Nene.

She grinned, "Yup, the first years of the high school division get to go. Everyone meets as the sun goes down and then we all go together as a group."

"I'm part of the executive committee, so I'm doing aswell." Kou piped up.

"Y/n?"

I tilted my head at the girl before realising she was asking if I was going, "Nah, I got bored of posing as a student."

"You just didn't want to do any exams." Nene whined.

"No comment."

"I've decided I'll think of my short life span after the camp... and besides, this means I can visit Y/n and Hanako at night."

Amane and I just stared at her quietly.

Nene suddenly started gushing about meeting someone hot.

I laughed lightly. I'm glad she hadn't changed because of the weight of the situation.

"N/n!" The bathroom door was slammed open as Tsukasa came flying over.

The wrapped his arms around my tightly, nuzzling his cheek against mine.

"Hey, Tsu." I patted his head affectionately.

He grinned and nuzzled his head into my hand.

"Eh..no fair." Amane whined, clinging to my side and giving me pleading eyes.

I smiled, using my other hand to pat his head.

After a few moments I stopped causing them to whine.

I continued the conversation with Nene while they both clung to me.

Nene seemed a bit distracted by them. I didn't even want to imagine the crazy fantasies she was having.

"Y/n, you're so lucky." She pouted.

"Eh? Lucky? I'm dead though..."

"Yeah, dead and lucky!"

I stared at her blankly for a few seconds before laughing, "You're silly, Nene."

She glanced at her watch and gasped, "I've gotta go."

And then, she was gone.

We all turned to look at Kou.

He shuffled his feet and yelped out a quiet bye, running out of the door.

It was silent for a few moments as I stood rooted to a spot near the door.

I turned and walked towards the windowsill, plopping down on it.

Amane and Tsukasa let go off me to readjust their position.

I was leant against Amane's chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist. Tsukasa was in my lap, curled up against me with his head on my shoulder.

"It'll be so lonely when Nene is gone.." I sighed sadly.

"Yeah." Amane agreed sadly, "At least I still have you. I love you."

I love you? When he said that it made me realise we don't say it often but when we do we really mean it.

"Yeah, I love you, Amane."

Tsukasa pouted, "Don't you love me too?"

"Of course." I smiled, running my hand through his hair, "I love you, Tsukasa."

He perked up, "I love you, N/n!"

The boy placed a light peck on my lips and rested his head back onto my shoulder.