Part 7

"What happened y/n? Why are you trying to run away ? Did I do something wrong?" Yoongi asked coming closer to you.

"No..no... you did nothing wrong it's just some things happened and I want to be alone" you said releasing yourself from his hold. "What happened y/n? You can tell me, may be I can help you with that" Yoongi said in a concerned voice. "Nothing!!" you said turning around but he noticed a bandage on your forehead and made you face him again "if nothing happened then what's this y/n? Is someone bothering you? Wait, those jerks did this to you?" Yoongi asked balling his fist.

"No!! I just fall down from the stairs. Just leave me alone Yoongi, please!" you said with teary eyes. Yoongi looked at your face and backed off nodding his head.

You were in your class with Jimin and Rose, they were trying to ask you as to what happened with you but you lied to them too. You didn't want them to think that your family is a mess and you got bullied by your own sister. You were trying to forget everything that happened yesterday when Yoo-Na came to you "Hey y/n! The teacher wants you to go to the music supply room to bring some equipments." you got up to go to the supply room hearing Yoo-Na.

As you were passing by her, she whispered in your ear "obey me like this and I will leave you alone!" Yoo-Na said with a sly smile. You closed your eyes to hold back your tears and walked out of the room. You were wiping your tears from you face while walking towards the room.

You entered the room and saw Yoongi there searching something. You were about to walked out but someone locked the door from outside and you could only hear some girls giggling. "Hey, open the door!! Open it!!" you screamed hearing the click sound but the laughing sounds of some girls slowly vanished away. Meanwhile, Yoo-Na was waiting for his minions to come "she's stuck for the entire day!" Yoo-Na's minion said handing the small key to Yoo-Na. "It's her punishment for talking to Yoongi who's mine" Yoo-Na said to her minions.

"When will you let her go?" "Hmmm....I think one day should be enough. I will open the door after the last period, when no one stays behind in the school." Yoo-Na said and started laughing with her minions. "By the way have you seen my baby Yoongles?" Yoo-Na asked her minions but they shook their head not knowing that they mistakenly locked him with you.

"Someone please open this door!!" you screamed banging on the door. "Move y/n. Let me try" Yoongi said and kicked the door but nothing happened. "I think it's of no use. Someone is pulling a prank on us so they will open it after some time. Just don't tell me that you're claustrophobic?" Yoongi asked looking at your face. "N-no. I'm not." you said looking here and there. Yoongi nodded and sat on a chair looking the the instruments. "Why were you here?" you asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Ah! I was finding something to play later." Yoongi said and picked up a black guitar "you wanna play?" Yoongi asked you "Ah.. I wish I could but I don't know how to play it" you said scratching you neck. "then come here. I'll make you play something. What do you wanna play?" Yoongi asked and made you sit on a chair. "Umm...there's a song called 'eight', I love that song. Can you make me play that?" you asked and he nodded at you.