Loops

4 a.m. on a Sunday.

The alarm rings aggressively as if it was trying to tear me out of sleep with no mercy.

I turn it off with closed eyes,  well. Let's say I try to at least, but of course, I miss the button and throw it off onto the floor instead. It shatters into thousands of tiny pieces yet still seems to be put together enough to continue ringing.

Once I  was fully awake and managed to turn off the alarm, I got dressed and got myself a coffee. 

Slowly but surely waking up properly, I run down the stairs of this massive flat compartment where you don't know anyone and are no one. Oh, dear. I would never miss this place, and I will never be able to call this home.  Either way, I don't have any chance. 

With what money would I make which move?

And so I walk over to my workplace, which is a newspaper agency.

I pack up the usual load of freshly printed newspapers and throw them into the basket of our so-called "news bike", which is nothing but just a simple bike with our newspaper ads on it, to be fair.

Now, you might have thought that I hate this job, but I do love it.

Although I would much rather be writing for the agency, to be honest, you can't have everything, unfortunately.

The nice thing about working this early is that you see the beauty of empty streets. 

Feeling the fresh cold air as it hits you, your hair flying around as if you're in the air.

I am starting into the day by actually experiencing the sunset right from the start.

I go on with my job, which means that ill usually is throwing the newspaper in front of people's entrances. 

My work here is completed by the time I've delivered the papers to the last house on the sunny side of town. 

You should know, fog triggers me. 

Now, I still don't know why, but my parents used to tell me that I have had bad experiences with it

Now, I still don't know why, but my parents used to tell me that I have had bad experiences with it. Whatever that means...

I return into my flat, throw my belongings onto the very slouchy looking couch and hop into bed, like a bag of potatoes, fall asleep instantly.

Later on, however...