Wedding bells

Claude's POV :

I was standing there at the alter sweating buckets . Ciel my best man by my side followed by the triplets, tanaka, finny , bardroy, and Sebastian's older brother . On the opposite side of me were Sebastian's bridesmaids . Alois , his older and younger sisters , my sister, and his mother . Soon Hannah walked down the eisle she was Sebastian's maid of honor. Soon Jackaline ( the flower girl ) was gracefully littering the white  rose petals down the eisle being walked down by my nephew ( the ring bearer). Soon Jackaline joined at the alter standing in front of Hannah  . Christopher my nephew standing in front of ciel. Then I heard the music I saw the love of my life walk down the eisle  wearing the most beautiful black dress I've ever seen a spider and spider web lace vail . He was standing in front of me looking into my eyes . His eyeshadow gold , and black, with inky black lips.

---------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV :

Sebastian's father stepped up to the two. " We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of these two that found love agents all odds . " Said Sebastian's father. "Now Claude Fausts please say your vowes." He added. " Sebastian ever since I met you all those years ago. I saw you as an enemy , because I was to afraid to admit that I loved you . You  have been  perfect every time I look at you not only do I see a beautiful demon I see my wife . I see a mother, I see you .  And no matter what we face we'll get through it together . No matter the hardships that come your way I'll stay by your side .  That is my love to you ." Claude said tears swelling up in his eyes. " Sebastian your vowes ." Sebastian's father said turning to his son . " Claude  when I first met you I was angry and jealous . I saw you as living a life I wanted to live. You were handsome , strong and, tall . I was so feminine ... I could hardly be called a male. But you changed that you showed me that I was enough that I'm perfect for you . That's what I see . Someone to protect me , someone to be there by my side , someone I could trust , and that someone is you . "  Sebastian said caressing Claude's face wiping away his tears . " Now  the rings. " His father said turning to Claude's nephew. To which he gave them to him. " Sebastian please place the ring on his third finger and say with this ring I be wed ." He said . " With this ring I be wed ."  Sebastian said slipping the golden band up Claude's ring finger . " Now Claude same for you . " He said turning to claude . " With this ring I be wed ." He said gently  placing the obsidian and gold ring on Sebastian's finger.  " If anyone objects on the marriage of these two demons speak now or forever hold your peace. " Sebastian's  father said looking out into the audience . Since we were getting married in barn. All was silent . " Well then  since no one objects . By the power invested in me I now pronounce you as Mr. And Mrs. Fausts. You my now kiss the bride ."

--------------------------------------------------------
Sebastian's POV :

Claude pulled me close by my waist kissing me I kissed back . Claude then picked me up and carried me to have some cake which in the end we cut two slices and shoved them in each other's face.  That night claude and I  slept together for the first time as a married couple. We were both packed and ready  for our honeymoon . I of course had to pack my fair share of sexy underwear , and "toy's".  I think you know what I mean .  Time for fun . We decided we were going to try for a baby and give Jackaline a sibling.

--------------------------------------------------------
In case you were wondering

Sebastian's dress:

Claude's suit:

 Jackaline's dress:

Jackaline's dress:

 Bridesmaids dresses:

The buqet:

 Ok that's all bye_______________________________________

Ok that's all bye
_______________________________________

Stay tuned