143 (I love you) (Panchito x Insecure!Reader)

Alright. After a month of not updating, here's something I made. This chapter includes a mention of the reader being insecure. If that is triggering, don't read on, but if not, I hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------

You had always been somewhat insecure about the way your body looked. Your hips were naturally wide, and you had big but muscular thighs. Your hips were a little more noticeable because you have hip dips. They aren't too seeable, but you have them.

You were what the teenagers called 'slim thick.'

It never bothered you if somebody called you that. You took it as a compliment.

Other times, people would make snobby comments, and you took those personally.

You tried to throw those negative comments to the back of your head. The attempts didn't work because it only brought you down more.

"Chito, can you come here?" you ask, looking at yourself in the mirror.

You were getting ready for a double date with you, Panchito, Daisy, and Donald. Your thighs were more noticeable than you expected, and you were getting nervous about people judging you.

"Yes, mi-" the rooster began, only to walk in and see a red jumper perfectly outline your body.

You try to avoid making eye contact with him. Panchito gasps as he walks up to you, admiring your body. "How do I look?" you ask him, fiddling with your fingers.

The rooster pauses before covering his beak with his hand. "Oh, mi amor, tu eres muy bonita," he whispers.

Your cheeks become as red as his tail feathers. You couldn't find out a response to his kind words, so you just stood there and continued to fiddle.

Panchito kisses your hands and slowly goes up to your cheek. He softly smiles, resting his hands on your hips. "You're gorgeous, querida," he coos, resting his forehead on yours.

You try and cower away, but it was to no avail. "I- Uhm, thank you, sweetheart."

The rooster backs away, admiring how the jumper outlines your body. The corners of Panchito's beak go up, his hands not daring to touch your body.

"Oh, Panchito, you know you can run your hands on my sides," you tell him, fixing his vest.

"But, mi amor," he whines, "Your body is a flawless masterpiece. I don't want to make you feel any insecurities or bad feelings."

You frown sympathetically before turning and gaze at yourself in the mirror. Panchito stands next to you, his arm carefully resting on your shoulder.

"You think I look good in this jumper?"

"You look muy bonita, mi amor."

You smile at the compliment.

You were at about eye height with the rooster's shoulder, so he could easily use your head as a headrest. But you didn't mind, as Panchito wouldn't do it often.

He felt like a giant compared to you, which made you feel even more insecure than before.

The rooster notices that you were trying to cover your body with your arms. Panchito moves so you can't see your reflection in the mirror.

"Can you look at me, querida?" he asks softly.

You listen to his question, peering into the roosters warming eyes. His gentle grin makes you want to stay in this moment forever. Panchito holds his arms out, waiting for you to hug him.