Once

Staring around the dark room filled with shallow bodies. There she stood igniting something so profound it was extraordinary. She had no clue that what she was igniting was her self awareness, her ambition. Every so often I took a glance at her. She doesn't seem to notice everything she touches burns. She has no clue of her capability. She is merely a flame. She creates light and warmth, but yet she's cold and afraid of the
Shadowy night. She's afraid of herself. She has no name for that too became ashes.
I find myself looking out the window. I'm in search for me. Behind a cloud there I stood In the center of the earth. I was illuminating myself. It was almost like a mirror reflecting through my eyes. The moon. I am the moon. I am wisdom, patience, and love. I shine on those who need the light. I am
mysterious for half of me remains hidden. My only desire is to change. To change the views of others and shed the light I provide. I can act as a candle to her.
I morphed myself to be the flame dancing around. Showing her that she to can dance like me. She has a flame within herself. I never kindled it. My purpose is to show her how to embrace it. She is a flame and I will manifest a fire within her. I will not create the path, but show many. I will not give the power, but allow her to see hers. I am not destined for her I am destined to help those in the same room as me. If there's one thing I promise is to feel. I am not afraid of getting burned.
Putting myself in her thoughts. I see her flame giving out. I am here because I heard her silent cry for help. I can see it in her eyes and feel it her stare. She begins to feel the flame within her gradually giving out. The smoke arising. Rapidly building up. It begins to fill up her life, thoughts and soul. She cannot function she is not capable of reacting.
Through all this time the room continues to stay quite. No word was ever uttered. No body movements were ever made. She is becoming one of the empty bodies. Adding more smoke to room leaving me as the only illumination. Nobody coughs for they are part of the smoke already. Nobody wonders why she's giving out, why her flame is diminishing. Nobody cares, but me. Before I moved closer to her I was a full moon I am now a crescent. I stared straight into her eyes and gently whispered into her ear "don't give out. Don't be one of them." What once started to be profound was now much more. The few words spoken by the moon created something magical. Never imagining the words to be a source like gasoline. It filled her up emerging her body and traveling through her veins 'till reaching her heart. She was once a flame. Now she is a wild fire flaring up the room. A dancing wild fire embraced by the moon. Her name you ask? The sun.