1

It was 7am, Jimin was still asleep when all of a sudden a hyper Junkook ran into Jimins and Yoongis shared room.  He started jumping on their bed trying to wake up Jimin.

"Jiminie!!" he shouted happily, "Go away Kookie" Jimin said back, Jungkook then got on Jimins side of the bed, and sat in front of him.  "Pweasee, I'm the only one up and I wan someone to pway wif." Jungkook said, that's when Jimin realized Jungkook was in little space.

Jungkook was also secretly a little, he found out Jimin was also one when he accidentally walked in on him using a pacifier.  Since then they secretly played together when in little space.

"I don't care Kookie, go play with Tae" Jimin replied to, "But he won't wan to pway wif me, he don't likwe me.." Jungkook said back to Jimin, "That's not true and you know it" Jimin snapped back.

"Jungkook if you don't get the fuck out of here I swear to god!" Yoongi suddenly yelled, Jungkooks mouth then went into an 'O' shape, "Yoonie said bad word!" he yelled, "Get out!!" Yoongi then yelled back.

Jungkook then hung his head low, a tear started to run down his face as he walked out of the room, Jimin noticed and sat up, he ran out of the room after him, "Jimin, where are you going?!" Yoongi yelled but Jimin ignored him.

Jimin ran into the living room to see Jungkook on the couch crying, Jimin sat beside him and took him into his arms, "Shh it's okay, ignore Yoongi, he's just a bitch" Jimin said, Jungkook then looked up at him with his mouth in an 'O' shape, "You say bad word!" Jungkook suddenly said, Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook tighter.

After a few minutes Yoongi walked into the living room to see Jungkook cuddled up to Jimin on the couch, he glared down at Jungkook as he walked by, Jungkook hid his head into Jimins chest when he saw Yoongi glaring down at him.

"Hey I'll be right back, okay?" Jimin said to Jungkook, "Okay" Jungkook said with a soft smile on his face, Jimin then kissed the top of Jungkooks head and walked into the kitchen to see Yoongi standing there making himself a cup of coffee.

He walked over to the fridge and grabbed the thing of banana milk, he then started thinking how he's gonna put it in a sippy cup and give it to Jungkook with Yoongi noticing.

"Are you and Jungkook together or something?" Yoongi asks out of nowhere, "No, I was just comforting him after you yelled at him" Jimin replied with, "He's 23, he shouldn't have been crying" Yoongi replied with.

He then walked out of the kitchen, Jimin quickly grabbed one of the sippy cups hidden in the cabinet and poured some banana milk in it, he start to feel himself slip as he looked at the sippy cup, but he wanted to stay in bug space for right now to comfort Jungkook.

Just then Jungkook ran into the kitchen, "Jiminie!!  Yoonie is scary!" he said as he hid in Jimins chest, "It's okay Kookie, he's just grumpy, that's all" Jimin said as he handed thw sippy cup of banana milk to him, he then slipped as he watched Jungkook drink from the sippy cup.

"Kookie, wan pway?" Jimin asked, "Jungkook got excited to see Jimin in little space and nodded with a big smile on his face.