One Long Ride 2

I looked over to my sister, currently putting a little more sway in her hips for the bronc riders walking behind us.
"Come on M, haven't you already slept with some of those guys." I said shaking my head when one wolf whistled at her.
"I only SLEPT with one of them. The other two times we didn't sleep." She laughed as I cringed and dropped my bag to give my legs a rest, I didn't know these grounds so we had been walking in circles trying to find where to sign in.
How was I still a virgin when she had slept with three guys out of a group of seven...?
I turned to the bronc riders who had just walked past, to ask if they knew where to sign up, but as soon as I started talking they talked louder cutting me off.
"Asshats." I said.
"Oi, what'd you say bi*#h?"
"I said, and I'll say this real slow because your dumb ass obviously didn't hear it the first time. I. Called. You. Ass. Hats. Hear me that time?"
I flipped him off and walked away.
"Please, tell me you didn't sleep with that guy?"
She knew not to lie to me, so when she didn't reply I was even more annoyed.
"You're to good for that. Find some nice guy, you need to make your standards higher."
"Maybe you need to lower yours."
Her saying that quite annoyed me, "I was not having a go at you, but you deserve better and you need to have more pride in your body. Respect it."
I didn't want to hear her speech about how she spreads her amazing body around to make everyone happy, but it was a joke and I just couldn't take it at the moment. So I walked off and eventually found the sign in.