Character Info

(Picture is not mine!!!)

Name: [Name] [Last Name]

Hair: [color]

Eye color: Light Orange

Age: 12

DOB: [Birthday date]

Clan: L/N clan

Kekkei Genkai: Eyes of the Fire God. When she unlocks it, a fire god will not actually appear, the fire god will guide the user and help them control the fire. The fire they produce will be green. The fire is green because the god of fire is a beautiful green dragon. The [Last Name] clan worshipped this god, but were slaughtered right after [Name] was born. They were slaughtered by the people in their village because they were afraid. [Name] has a twin sister named Yuzuru. But she was taken away because somebody wanted to train her when she became older.

Height: 154 cm

Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken, Katana, dagger, bells (probably will add more)

Ninja level: Genin(For now)

Personality: Is lazy, will not hesitate to put somebody in their place, will not stand for anybody's shit.

Bio: [Name] was a lazy girl who loved anime. She got straight A's, a nice family, and cute cats. But the problem was that she had no friends. She never knew the fun of going to sleepovers. Never knew the fun of hanging out with someone. She only had her family to hang out with. She wanted to Isekai to one of her favorite animes so bad.

Ninja Skills

1-5 Horrible

6-8 Below Average

9-11 Average

12-15 Above Average

16-18 Chunin

Ninjutsu: ??

Genjutsu: ??

Taijutsu: ??

Kenjutsu: ??

Fuinjutsu: ??

Chakra Nature(s): Fire, Earth