Chapter 16

Okay, wow, it has been WAY too long. I Haven't posted this in weeks. I am so sorry. I have been in and out of the hospital constantly, to new doctors every week and all different crap. My life is in down spiral at the moment. Anywho, thank you for all the comments and thank you for sticking with me. That means the world to me. I Ah, on the other hand. I am now at 602 fans!! So amazing. I never though that I would even get past 10, but here I am now.

P.S. I'm changing Seth's character. It is no longer Logan Lerman. New picture is up on the side!

Btw, Seth's character was originally inspired and come from a fan of mine(Vampura) who has kept with me for a long time now, including voting and commenting on every chapter.

P.S.S. You all know the drill for comments and what not so im not going to repeat myself!

Dedicated To:

Vickiep93

Shout-Outs To:

Crazyartist8

Lopez215

Vampura

The_Loss_of_Love

LuckilyBad

Love On The Rocks[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 16

Sitting across from Seth at the dinner table I take the time to look at Seth. I have never really paid attention but he truly does look like Nate. How did I never notice that before?

What with his reddish orange hair, beautiful eyes, strong cheek bones, and nice body. I have no clue how I never saw him before. He and his brother sure do have a lot in common in the looks department.

Shaking my head, I go back to eating my food and thinking. I'm still scared as to what is going to happen with Josh. I mean, after all, I did leave in a rush earlier, but who blames me? Our kisses were, well, amazing but he hurt me. That causes someone not to trust the other. I have no clue if he will ever gain my trust again, but I guess it really doesn't matter now. I have my man, and he is perfect in my eyes.

Looking up and smiling at Nate, he grins back and squeezes my hand underneath the table. He is going to make me one happy boy. I just know it.

...................................

"Are you sure you can't stay the night?", Nate asks me as we lay in his bed with the lights off just enjoying the others company. His arms tighten around me and I purposely snuggle closer.

"No. I can't. Sorry. I need to go home and deal with everything.", I say with a sigh. I truly do not want to deal with Josh so lord hope that he isn't home.

"Alright. I guess another night then."

Leaving up and kissing him, I let all worries leave me and I just enjoy the moment.

Our drive to my house a little while later is anything but boring. What with our random dancing in the car and loud singing. I have fun, that is until we pull in the driveway and I see Josh's car. Groaning, I lean back in the seat and close my eyes.

"Hey, it will be okay.", I hear Nate says and when I open my eyes he is smiling at me and leaning towards me. I nod my head and peck him before getting out.

The walk up to the house and in the door couldn't seem any longer. I truly would rather put off having to see Josh at the moment. I feel like when I see him all of my feelings are just going to come out. I wont let that happen though.

'I am strong enough', I tell myself as I push open the front door and kick off my shoes.

"Noah!", I hear a little voice say and as I pull my head up from taking off my shoes I see little Maddie running into my arms. Laughing, I pick her up and spin her around. Little giggles escape her mouth and I feel at ease for a minute. At least I can make one person happy.

"Where have you been?", she questions in her little voice. I smile and run my fingers through her hair while saying,

"At a friends house. Why? Did you miss me?", I tease while tickling her. She nods her head quickly and the feeling of being missed makes me happy.

Kissing her forehead, I apologize and set her down on her feet. Away she goes and forward I go. I spot Debbie in the kitchen along with mister Green and I send a smile to them before heading into the living room for some tv.

Going to jump onto the couch, I gasp as I see Josh sitting there looking as down as ever. I wonder what the hell his problem is. Quickly scurrying away, I go to run up the stairs when I am stopped by that voice that I come to know and love. Well, loved.

"Wait Noah. Can we talk about earlier? Please?" I can hear the eagerness and sadness deep in his voice and I wonder why it's there. He can't be upset about earlier can he?

Biting my lip, I quickly run away while hollering a quick sorry to him. The look on his face as he called out to me is unbearable to even look at. The sadness in his eyes, the deep bags under them, everything.

As tears fall from my eyes, I plop down onto my bed and let darkness over take me. Hoping, just hoping, that tomorrow comes, and fast.