shopping

𝐘𝐎𝐔, get her size and leave, kiyoomi disgusted, joyce removing her mask, yanna being dora the explorer, you and suna being cute or whatever, Isaiah trying to move to yanna

𝐘𝐎𝐔,  all start walking around until you go into h&m only for joyce to say "we going somewhere else but we will come back". "strong on that we hm" yanna says suggesting something.

you find two jeans:

𝐀𝐍𝐃, head for the changing rooms while imani is roaming around the store,expecting suna  to wait outside like last time or roam around but as soon as you tried to lock the changing room you were in you felt someone reopen,which made you back up...

𝐀𝐍𝐃, head for the changing rooms while imani is roaming around the store,expecting suna  to wait outside like last time or roam around but as soon as you tried to lock the changing room you were in you felt someone reopen,which made you back up only for. to be  suna. "you scared me i thought you was some pedo or something don't do that" you say relaxing. "mmm sorry" he says getting in the changing room with you. "uhh rin." you say trying to get him out. "what. i'm only going to see your ass"he says locking the changing room door. "you just made it more embarrassing but alright" you say frowning a bit. you put your jeans on the hanger, turn around only to feel his lips and you immediately pull back saying "we are in a changing room are you serious" you say looking into his eyes. "so what, let me kiss you y/n" he says slowly moving his hand down your lower back making you kiss him roughly, he kisses back, hands moving down your ass giving it a squeeze making your lips curve into a smile while you lift your leg up to rest on his hip.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑, a few minutes into kissing you hear yanna say "hey y/n i'm in the stool next to you". you break the kiss answering "okayyy". you then say "alright let me try on these jeans" you look at suna to see him frown making you giggle. you take off your current jeans and try on the first ones with the black crosses and turn around look in the mirror only to see suna staring at your ass. "stop staring you creep" you whisper, giggling quietly. you then also hear giggles catching you off guard, you then hear slight kissing noises and your hand covers you mouth as you put your ear near yanna's changing room. you quickly get your phone out and start recording to show yanna later, after a few minutes passing your hear them still continuing and you stop recording tired and try on your other pair of jeans and they both fit so you go up to the till and pay for them only to see yanna and isaiah and you act confused saying "how did he teleport and why your hair look a bit idk not how it was before". you walk up to her fixing her hair. she whispers "y/n you don't have to lie yk i know you know and i know what you did so don't think your safe". "mhm" was your only reply only to joyce and sakusa walking up to all of you and you see yanna to spring up but then you show her a file saying "exposing yanna" making her sit back down pouting. you see kiyoomi staring into isaiah soul and you look at isaiah only to see him looking at yanna."you look like your about to kill him, he isn't doing anything wrong mr overprotective" you say giggling.

"𝐈𝐌, hungry" joyce says, yanna looks at you and you look away saying "unt unt don't look at me before i laugh ms dirty minded".you look at yanna and your burst out laughing, lucky the store was already loud so it didn't grab anyone's attentions. you take a look at yanna's face and she looked like a crackhead which made you laugh even harder making you hold onto the cloth holders for support. yanna fell on her ass lookin at your face and that's when your chest started to hurt from laughing so you said "stop my chest hurts your ass always falling". you both catch your breath and stop laughing only to see the rest are gone as if they didn't know you. you all walk out the store to get some food and then isaiah mimicked  joyce saying "i'm hungry" making yanna fall on her ass again. "you always falling" you say wheezing. "wait wait let me breathe i'm hungry" she says mimicking joyce as well. you see kiyoomi and suna trying to hold in there laughs and suna let's out a snort sending you to the floor with yanna. "what was that you song like a pig" you say trying to catch your breath. "HPMH" you hear from joyce and notice her pouting walking away.  kiyoomi picks you up over his shoulder while yanna holds onto suna for support because she's still laughing. while imani walking behind joyce trynna catch up

you finally arrive at a pretzel stop and each of you get your own flavoured pretzel bites and continue your journey around westfield.