beggining

i woke up. i was so done, it's monday, i hate mondays. as i got up and stretched to the sky i checked the time, 6am. perfect! i could shower for a while, get ready, eat and possibly have some time to chillax or finish off some homework.
i did just that and i just decided to chill on my phone before school. i was tapping slowly but fast at the same time through my phone to see if anyone was up to anything interesting, then my dad let me know it was time to go.
i gave my father a hug and left off for school.

school is no fun, on the bus i got to listen to some music tho, it was nice to stare out the window and just think. my breath left a cloudy patch on the window where i drew a sad face, then we were at school.

"okay children, take your seats!" for fuck sake, i hate mr. garrison. since mr. hat left and mr. twig came along it got pretty boring.
"so there is a new assignment out for you all, you may research anything you are passionate about." passionate? im not passionate about anything! "you will work in partners of 2 or more"
yes!! i can work with jimmy and token and possibly clyde if we're allowed- i was so happy!
but garrison continued- "but i will be pairing you." fuck.
i knew he wouldn't let us go that easily
"clyde with token, jimmy with cartman, kyle with stanley and uh craig can you work wwithhh..."