Ranboo

[This chapter was written by@B_Rabbit14  - Consider checking her out and showing her some love!!]

TW: Mention of suicide attempt, non-con touching,  heavy topics, and very implied things.

Please be careful if you read this [: 

--- 

Ranboo hated card games.

It didn't matter what kind of game it would be - Ranboo hated them all. On the outside, it seemed so childish, but he believed he had every right to loathe something as useless as a deck of paper cards.

Especially when they were the cause for his downfall.

Ranboo never knew his parents. He didn't know where he came from. The only sort of parental figure, if he could call it that, was the old man.

He never did much for Ranboo, only throwing food into his cage now and then, so it was strange when one day his prison was opened long after food time. The man stared down at Ranboo with lidded eyes that showed no emotion and gesture for him to exit his cage. Ranboo inched slowly toward the entrance with wary eyes and yelped in surprise when his arm was quickly grabbed, pulling him roughly to his feet. He stumbled momentarily, but the unrelenting grip of the man kept him from falling even as his massive strides never gave him a chance to find his footing.

The old man led him to the door at the end of the dark room. That room had been the only place Ranboo knew... he'd never left it before. He wasn't even allowed to. His mismatched eyes squinted, and his ears lowered in fear as the light from the hallway irritated his eyes.

The man dragged him forward towards another door and Ranboo felt his fear spike when it opened, causing a foul stench to penetrate his nose. It was different from the smell of his cage. It was more sinister in a way as if the smell alone promised pain and misfortune.

Voices filtered through the air the closer they got to the door, and the young boy could make out a strange clinking sound, it's followed by sudden laughter. As welcoming as the former sound was, Ranboo didn't trust it one bit and kept his guard up as he was pulled through the door. He looked up at the man questioningly as he bent down towards his ear.

"Try to run, and I'll chop off that tail of yours," He threatened lowly, and Ranboo swallowed thickly as the limb in question wrapped around his left ankle in fear. The man rose to his full height, and they continued moving through the room.

They weaved through the multiple tables, and Ranboo made sure to keep his eyes trained on the ground in front of him. The smell grew stronger the deeper he was led into the room, and he fought hard not to openly gag at the strong scent. The old man stopped suddenly, and Ranboo nearly face-planted and yelped when he was tugged upward. Serval voices began laughing at his pained noise, and he flushed in embarrassment but didn't dare raise his head.

The men began talking amongst each other, and Ranboo was led towards the side of the table, but the small child didn't bother trying to keep track of their conversations. He vaguely thought about wanting to return to his cage. At this point, even that was better than being stared down like prey.

Ranboo was brought back from his thoughts when the old man knelt and clasped a thick metal ring around his neck. He gasped at the feeling of the cold metal biting into the tender flesh of his throat, it wasn't tight enough to constrict his breathing, but it was uncomfortable enough to bother him each time he swallowed. A chain was brought forward. It was connected to a small loop located at the front of the collar. The other end was then twisted around one of the table's legs and locked together with a rusty padlock that the old man fastened and fastened with a key he slipped into his pocket after.