Chapter 1

It was a partly cloudy but sunny day in MirkWood. Elvina took a deep breath of the forest air. Her sister was below, sleeping on a branch and her slight snores drifted through the dense trees. She smiled to herself and was gazing up into the clouds, when loud shouts and pounding feet sounded through the forest. Elvina shot up and immediately set an arrow to her bow.

"Tauriel!" She called. Her sister jerked up and followed Elvina down the tree trunk. They reached the floor and looked around before continuing on. Suddenly, Tauriel froze and quickly pointed to the small battle between a group of dwarves and a nest of nasty spiders. A soft whistle caught Elvina's attention. Glancing up, she spotted Legolas with the rest of the guards, waiting for the Prince's command. An abrupt nod from Legolas sent the elves charging forward and into the fray of twirling bodies. Tauriel rushed toward a young dark haired dwarf with a bow slung over his shoulder and was struggling to fight the giant arachnid off. Once the spiders were dead, Elvina pointed her arrow down at the tall, black haired dwarf who stared at her. His deep blue eyes meant Elvina's light green ones and time seemed to stop.
Something pulled her to him, to know all about him. The spell was broken when Legolas stepped infornt of her and took the dwarf's sword. He spoke in elvish for a moment before asking in common tongue;

"Where did you get this?"

"It was given to me..."  the dwarf rumbled in a deep baritone voice that made Elvina feel like she was floating. At that, Legolas whipped the sword around and held the tip at the dwarf's throat.

"Not just a thief, but a liar as well. Search him!" He exclaimed before walking away to tend to another dwarf. Elvina turned toward the tall dwarf and patted down his body. She blushed as she slowly made her way to his lower half and closer to his legs. She timidly felt around and then quickly pulled away. The dwarf, Thorin, smirked at the beautiful elleth's behaviour. She handed Tauriel the weapons to be put into satchels, and they satrted to shove the dwarves in a line toward the Palace of MirkWood.

Sorry such a short chapter but hope you like it. This isn't my own work, the OCs belong to @QueenOfLightness but credit to me for writing the RP we did, into a fluffy little fanfic. See ya!👋