Chapter 9: Jealous?

The next morning, Y/N woke up by the sound of laughing and giggling. Tae and Namjoon were standing there and laughing like maniacs.

Y/N realised that she was sleeping on Jimin's chest while her hand was on his thigh. She quickly jumped and gathered up herself. Jimin also woke up and realised the whole situation.

"Well, are you sure you two aren't dating?" Hosoek giggled.

"NOo!" Y/N shouted.

"Stop teasing us, Tae." Jimin glared at him.

"Look at those two! They'd make a good couple!" Namjoon pointed and Jin and Jisoo in the same position as last night.

Soon after all the teasing was done, the four of them woke up and Yoongi also got freshened up. Since it was Monday, everyone had work.

Jin and Jisoo made breakfast for everyone.

"Well, I think we have work today." Hosoek said sadly.

"Nope, I don't have college for some weeks." Y/N said.

"Me too." Jungkook added.

Namjoon, Jin, Jisoo, Yoongi, Taehyung and Hosoek left for work soon after breakfast.

"Don't you have work too?" Y/N asked Jimin.

"Yes, I have some paperwork. But, I usually do that at home in my office room. So, I guess I'll be there."

"Okay."

Y/N pov

Soon, after sometime, Jimin went to his room to do his work. I was feeling bored as usual but then I realised that I have a little bunny at home. So I went to his room.

I knocked at Jungkook's door.

"Come in."

"Hi Jungkook."

"Oh.. Hi Y/N! What happened?"

"Nothing. I was just bored as I had nothing to do and Jimin's still working. So, I thought we could play something."

"Sure, I was bored too." He showed his cute bunny smile.

"What can we play?" I asked him.

"Well, I have Xbox and Ps5."

"Okay. WAIT WHAT?! You have Xbox and a PS5 !?" I was surprised.

He flinched a bit when I shouted," Well yeah. But why are you shouting? Calm down. CHill!"

"Let's play GTA 5 then. I love that game a lot." I was very excited.

"You know how to play it?" He asked surprised.

"Well yeah, My house is near an internet café. So, I used to play for hours over there and never got bored."

"That's amazing!" He was impressed.

We then headed to the living room and connected Xbox with the TV. We then started playing with the game controllers. I sat beside him a little closer but he didn't mind it.

For the first few rounds I lost against him but then I catched up in the next few.

"What do you expect from a pro-gamer?" I said proudly.

"Shut up!" He was annoyed.

I was determined and played my best. I lost a few rounds and won the others.

Jimin pov

I told Y/N that I had work to do. Then, I headed to my office room. After a few hours of working, I got tired and layed on the sofa for sometime.

Suddenly, I heard sounds of laughing coming from the living room. I went and checked.

I saw Y/N sitting beside Jungkook playing games and WAIT..... WHATT? What was she doing. She was sitting so close to him that their bodies were touching. I had a burning feeling inside myself.... Was I jealous?

I didn't think much and went to Y/N.

Y/N pov

I was playing peacefully when suddenly Jimin came and interrupted us.

"Y/N, Come with me. I want to talk." He looked a bit angry. I gulped and excused myself. Jungkook continued playing.

We headed to Jimin's room and he locked the door harshly. I was very scared.

"What happened Jimin all of a sudden?" I asked nervously.

"Mind telling me what was happening before?"

"What? I was just playing with Jungkook as I was bored."

"You could have come to me!" Now, he was yelling to me.

"Stop yelling at me-"

I was stopped by a pair of lips on mine. I stood their frozen. Jimin was kissing me... harshly, roughly. He seemed hungry.