CHOI JUNGSIK

"Jungsik ?"

"Bingo !"

"Don't you dare do anything to Y/N !"

"Too bad... Too late... Come at the same abandoned factory, right now if you want her."

Dropped. A bomb and Taehyung's phone.

"What happened Tae ?"

"Y/N... Jungsik... He'll kill her! He'll destroy her!" Taehyung panicked, running his hand through his hair in frustration. Fortunately, there weren't many people at the café.

"Taehyung, calm down. Tell us in detail." said Jin.

"Jungsik... My school enemy... He has Y/N. He said it was too late and he did something to her. He has called me to the same factory. Remember? The one behind the old hospital."

"Then, what are you waiting for? Let's get going !" exclaimed Hoseok.

"Hoseok, we know you need to visit your mom at the hospital. Please do that first. It's more important for you. Don't worry, we'll handle this."

"Thank you Yoongi. But we should get going before it's late."

Taehyung did not wait as he rushed out.

"Wait Taehyung !"

"Leave me Namjoon! I need to go."

"Neither you nor we can go there alone. We need a plan."

"I agree, Tae. Let's go to my home." suggested Jin.

"You all go. I'll tell Jimin and Jungkook to be there."

(Time skip)

At Jin's house, they were all there thinking and devising a safe plan, because they knew...

Jungsik was a dangerous person.

Currently, all six of them were comforting Taehyung, who looked as if he hadn't eaten for days, eyes red from crying and face already losing color.

"So, see here's the plan...."

Meanwhile...

You woke up to ice-cold water being splashed on you. You fluttered your eyes open to feel darkness and hostility around you. Being tied up to a chair, with ropes that could leave marks, you felt the bondage is going to have a dangerous outcome. Out of nowhere, a colder hand wrapped around your cold-skinned throat constricting the airflow and making you flinch by the sudden temperature drop.

"Hi Honey..."

"W-Who's t-this ?"

"Your death Y/N..." and then a loud, evil laugh was heard.

"H-How do you k-know m-me ?"

"I stalked..."

"H-Huh ?"

"Not you... Taehyung..."

You stayed silent... because the sedative was still running in your system was making you lose your strength and consciousness.

"Taehyung..." he said chuckling. "Let me tell you a story..."

"I and Taehyung have always been enemies. Since high school. He has always been better than me. In everything. I wanted to be first everywhere, but Taehyung didn't let me. We were always competitive. In scholastics and co-scholastics. And even in life. Every girl drooled over him. So much, no one even looked at the other boys. Huh! That asshole! I had it when he challenged me and said that I won't be able to excel ever. But, this time, I did not want excellence. But what I craved was for his