2.What's going on between Gullu & Yas

Next day Aladdin decided to follow Yasmine when she will go to meet Gulbadan. So he quickly got ready

 So he quickly got ready

Aladdin👆

And he went to Yasmine's house and hide there. After few minutes, Yasmine came out from the house. She was looking very pretty and Aladdin got mesmerised by her beauty.

Yasmine👆

Yasmine👆

Ali's p.o.v
If my fate is not connected from Baghdad's princess then I would surely have proposed Snob. She is so beautiful, talented and brave. She always take care of me and she knows me more than me. But the fate haven't destined us together 😔. But now I've to focus on her and Gullu-ullu(Gullu the idiot)

He started following Yasmine but Yasmine is not a fool she sensed that someone is following her and she caught Aladdin.

Yas: bandar tum humara peechha kyu kar rahe ho?
(monkey why are you following me?)

Ali: mai tumhara peechha kyu karunga bhala ? Mai to yaha bas ghumne aaya hoo.
(Why would I follow you? I just came here to wander.)

Yas:hum kya tumhe bewakoof nazar aate hai?
(do I look like a fool?)

Ali:nazar aati nahi ho, tum to ho hi 🤣
(you doesn't look like that, you are one)

Yas:bandar!😡 Aur tum..tum gadhe ho.. ullu ho...khuda ne tumhe bina akl ke is duniya me bheja hai....tum ek dum nikkame ho
(monkey! And you.. you are stupid.. owl...God have sent you with a brain in this world.... you are completely naught)

Ali: kya kaha tumne mujhe?
(what did you called me?)

Yas:wahi jo tumne suna
(whatever you listened)

And they start bickering in the middle of the market but got interrupted by a boy

Boy: Yasmine kaisi ho? Aaj kal to mujhse baat bhi nahi karti.
(How are you Yasmine? You don't even talk to me these days.)